Oil $1 a barrel

You only lose money in the market when you sell. the market will rebound, it will go up again.

Yabbut the thread title sez earl's down to 17¢ a barrel, that's a long way back.

Think I'm gettin' ripped off at the pump too. Had to pay over a dollar last time out.

An expert just said Canada is gonna get hammered over the next few months because they have no storage.

Nazi says she will stay on vacation until May 4, unless there is an emergency.

So what's so bad about cheaper oil? It's not like the oil companies are going to go broke, is it?
You really are dumb.

I will give your opinion all the consideration it deserves, but that still doesn't answer my question, does it?
A question that stupid deserves no answer.

Whereas a thread this stupid deserves the mockery it gets.

You only lose money in the market when you sell. the market will rebound, it will go up again.

Yabbut the thread title sez earl's down to 17¢ a barrel, that's a long way back'

Think I'm gettin' ripped off at the pump too. Had to pay over a dollar last time out.

You're getting ripped. You need to buy it by the barrel.

Ah yes, quantity discount. That's inconvenient but I'm willing to pay a quarter. That's a one-third markup.

For any crisis, it is best that she stay out of the way. Her lack of leadership on the stimulus and small business relief was on full display. I hope voters in November remember that to move her out of the Speaker seat.

So what's so bad about cheaper oil? It's not like the oil companies are going to go broke, is it?
You really are dumb.

I will give your opinion all the consideration it deserves, but that still doesn't answer my question, does it?
A question that stupid deserves no answer.

Whereas a thread this stupid deserves the mockery it gtes.
Clearly it is over your head. Run along to an “Orange man bad” thread, Simpleton.

Some of this has to be driven by the financial futures markets. My guess is that someone is getting taken out, and margin positions are being cut. This makes no sense whatsoever.

Ok.......my job is permanently TOAST..........so I'll see if my company is going to look at other options or start looking.

GAME OVER MAN.

Some of this has to be driven by the financial futures markets. My guess is that someone is getting taken out, and margin positions are being cut. This makes no sense whatsoever.
They are taking out the Frackers perma aren't they??

Forum List

Back