Ohio State: We're Only 400 years Away from Curing Cancer

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is my new favorite "news" site. Much better than NYT or WaPo:

I thought that B. Hussein O assigned the job of finding a cure to cancer to Sleepy Joe?

BTW, how did that work out?

If Biden can't cure cancer, why do libs think he'll be able to do anything with Corona?

This is my new favorite "news" site. Much better than NYT or WaPo:

That's a cool site! :auiqs.jpg:If you liked that one, you'll like their other stories.
1631580166108.png

OSU has that warrior spirit. A cancer cure in just 400 years (with all your money)!

“I know a lot of people are out there crying about how hard cancer is. But they have a victim mentality. Finding a cure is our religion here. We profess to take it very seriously. Some people would say Ohio State is the Catholic Church of Cancer, and I think that’s swell,” Boner said. “Everyone’s going to die, even me. It’s what we do with our lives that leaves a legacy behind. My hospital will be standing erect and virile long after my underlings and I die of uncured cancers. Your bodies too will return to dust, but your dollars are forever, and you can’t take them with you. We need them here. We need everything you have and more right this very instant.”

Forum List

Back