Ohio Passes Bill That Will Limit Males From Competing On Female Sports' Teams and Stop Minors From Transitioning

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Ohio isn't perfect since passing abortion and recreational marijuana, but this is what I love to see. Especially as an Ohioan myself. Now this should happen in all fifty states. Also no male participation on female sport's teams would be even better. Not sure what female would ever participate on male sport's teams though.

Last edited:
Ohio isn't perfect since passing abortion and recreational marijuana, but this is what I love to see. Especially as an Ohioan myself. Now this should happen in all fifty states. Also no male participation on female sport's teams would be even better. Not sure what female would ever participate on male sport's teams though.

You don't think the Left will let this stand do you? More than likely they will sue Ohio and get activist judges to overturn it all.

The Left always gets their way.

It's like Roe vs. Wade being overturned. The ink on the Dobbs decision was not even dry before they passed Constitutional amendments in states all around the country that gave the Left broader abortion rights up till the infant is about to be delivered.

thousands of democrat males in Ohio have now had their athletic dreams crushed .

Now let's wait for a liberal judge to overturn the bill or stay it indefinitely.

Now let's wait for a liberal judge to overturn the bill or stay it indefinitely.
Why not just ignore the laws like they do with immigration laws?

It's not like the GOP will ever hold the DNC accountable for anything.

It is a real shame the discrimination transgenders have to face. It seems even worse discrimination for non-white transgenders. Society wants to punish those who are different rather than having the attitude that we need different strokes for different folks.

Forum List

Back