Ohio National Guard General goes hands on with reporter, reporter arrested.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

LOL....Ohio Nation Guard has a reputation for not putting up with liberals! ;)

Oh and before the left starts whining.....Breaking the law while reporting is not protected by the constitution. He was trespassed and refused to leave then resisted arrest on camera.

He wasn't reporting he was trying to be the news and from what I've read he has a rep for doing just that..

LOL....Ohio Nation Guard has a reputation for not putting up with liberals! ;)

Oh and before the left starts whining.....Breaking the law while reporting is not protected by the constitution. He was trespassed and refused to leave then resisted arrest on camera.

He wasn't reporting he was trying to be the news and from what I've read he has a rep for doing just that..

Yeah, they be arrogant.

After Lambert was taken into custody, DeWine said he didn’t personally order the arrest.
“It has always been my practice that if I’m doing a press conference, someone wants to report out there and they want to be talking back to the people back on channel, whatever, they have every right to do that,” DeWine said. “If someone was stopped from doing that, or told they could not do that, that was wrong. It was nothing that I authorized.”

Arresting a journalist for covering the train derailment that led to one of the biggest manmade environmental disasters in US history is not a good look.

WE ARE BECOMING A FASCIST STATE.

Forum List

Back