Ohio Doctor says the vax turns you into a magnet. - license suspended.

Nobody stopped her spoutng this crap. She was asked for evidence and refused .
Its not a problem as Joe Dope but if you are a Doctor you should not be spreading crap. People die.
Standards and ethics.
i don't know. fweedom of queef speech trumps all. i learned me this here with the con-stitutional scumbags of usmb

Oh buddy. The constant drumbeat of conservative voices saying that the vaccine was going to kill them combined with the constant drumbeat of conservative voices say COVID was a hoax and not a big deal had a totally expected effect.

There were millions of high risk people who didn’t get vaccinated because they were scared to death of the vaccine and hundreds of thousands of deaths as a result.

Conservative media is complicit in the deaths of a massive amount of people.
Every time you get a weird feeling in your chest...you wonder if the conservatives were right, assclown. No humility. That's why you keep harping on about & keep defending getting jabbed.

We all know it.

No, you're a racist homophobic science denying anti-vaxxer. You didn't know that?
jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

The ignorant anti-vaxxers think far too highly of their opinions.
Then you're not talking about me...I'm not an "anti-vaxxer", just an anti-taking-a-vaxx-that-moved-along-too-fast-for-me-to-truster.

Genuine, legitimate vaccination is based on sound science, and I fully support it.

This dangerous, experimental mRNA shit is not. It has not been vetted through the proper FDA procedures that are normally required of any new drug before it can be put into general use, and a growing body of empirical data seem to indicate that it will never pass the standards that the FDA requires as far as proving to be safe and effective.

Like you, I reject being lumped in with the crackpots that are opposed to legitimate vaccination, on the basis that I object to this experimental shit.

Genuine, legitimate vaccination is based on sound science, and I fully support it.

This dangerous, experimental mRNA shit is not. It has not been vetted through the proper FDA procedures that are normally required of any new drug before it can be put into general use, and a growing body of empirical data seem to indicate that it will never pass the standards that the FDA requires as far as proving to be safe and effective.

Like you, I reject being lumped in with the crackpots that are opposed to legitimate vaccination, on the basis that I object to this experimental shit.

Even Pfizer's new drug for the treatment of -- so-called -- covid says right there in their TV ad that it's NOT FDA approved!

Yeah, go ahead y'all and take the shit!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back