Ohio.....Babies out.....Weed In

And you think we should just bend over and take it up the ass? You really think people of faith should never be involved in politics?

You don't have to be "godless" to have some common sense and you people totally lack it when it comes to the utility of abortion.

You want "godless", well look around, you are getting the full measure of it now and much of it is by your own hand. Thanks for nothing.

A loss for humanity.
rjssb5z831zb1.jpg

No shits given about Issue 1 but more weed is never a good idea as it's a barometer on where a state is headed.....Oh well, sucks for OH..

Blah......Looks like the dems are going to hold the Virginia Senate.....More gridlock ahead.

LOL.....The dem stripper woman and the gop guy are running neck-n-neck. :laughing0301:

If anyone cares about the Virginia races WTOP is keeping track.

Hey, at least the county Sheriff hopeful in my AO won over the appointed NOtVA transplant they hired after the other Sheriff passed. :)

The bottom line.....Nobody is coming to help you. 😐
Wrong on both counts.

This is further proof that Republicans are out of touch and don’t represent the majority of the American people.

Conservatives’ unwarranted, wrongheaded opposition to reproductive rights will continue to be opposed by the voters.

And in Ohio, enshrining reproductive rights in the state constitution and decriminalizing marijuana represents the voters’ opposition to Republican authoritarianism and government excess and overreach at the expense of individual liberty.

I see it as a blessing in a way....Nothing will really change BUT maybe the gop will toss aside the yoke of the abortion issue that they have willingly put around their neck.

Leave it be, or better yet get on the right side of the utility of abortion.....Less dems is always a good thing. ;)
I tend to agree. Any time we become one note on any controversial issue it rarely turns out well for us. We should focus on issues that affect everybody like border security, a healthy economy, peace in our time. . .

I tend to agree. Any time we become one note on any controversial issue it rarely turns out well for us. We should focus on issues that affect everybody like border security, a healthy economy, peace in our time. . .
The simple fact of the matter is that the "one note issue" was very useful to the GOP when it was theoretical. It drove turnout.

Now it drives turnout too, only the other way.

The problem is though that it's incredibly hard to disattach you from something you've been pushing relentlessly for 40 plus years.

There's a lesson in that I think. The GOP has attached itself to lots of wedge issues that work in theory.

Isolationism works as an issue, as long as you don't cut of trade with the world.

Tax cuts works, as last long as you don't cut off social security.

Disillusionment with the government works as long as it doesn't cause shutdowns or debt defaults.

All these things are (theoretical) objectives of the right. But people are now actively trying to make them policies.

In my view. Getting those policies enacted will either destroy the country or the GOP or do both, and it will happen while the MAGA movement claps.

No shits given about Issue 1 but more weed is never a good idea as it's a barometer on where a state is headed.....Oh well, sucks for OH..

Blah......Looks like the dems are going to hold the Virginia Senate.....More gridlock ahead.

LOL.....The dem stripper woman and the gop guy are running neck-n-neck. :laughing0301:

If anyone cares about the Virginia races WTOP is keeping track.

Hey, at least the county Sheriff hopeful in my AO won over the appointed NOtVA transplant they hired after the other Sheriff passed. :)

The bottom line.....Nobody is coming to help you. 😐
I think the abortion issue was created to help Democrats destroy America.
I also think I need to move to Cleveland.

I think the abortion issue was created to help Democrats destroy America.
I also think I need to move to Cleveland.
It was Republicans who "created" the abortion issue.

It was Republicans who made it a point to use the abortion issue as a litmus test for SCOTUS judges. But it is the Democrats who are at fault?

One day, probably years from now I might see a Republican owning what they have wrought. I'm not hopeful though.

You got your justices and this is the result.

There’s more losing ahead for you
Abortion was never banned there. Row versus Wade overturned didnt change anything.

This is all a show for politics. Its all you have because Biden sucks. You should passed hard drugs like Portland. Get all the Fentinal you want from Mexico

Forum List

Back