Oh, Susan!

Who would have guessed one of Barry's favorite liars would pop up in the middle of another scandal? But this isn't Susan's third rodeo....not by a long shot. We all know she lied through her teeth about Benghazi and Bo Bergdahl but it goes further back than that. It was Susan Rice who advised Willy Jeff not to go after bin-Laden in Sudan. And then further advised him not to pursue a stop to the slaughter in Rawanda. She's all about black identity politics same as the jug-earred mutt she helped okie-doke us for the last 8 years.

susan-rice-obama.jpg

Susan Rice is not only a liar, but a national security risk who Barry wanted to replace Hillary as Sec of State but was told the Senate would never confirm her. National Security Advisor doesn't require Senate confirmation so that's where she ended up....great eh?
Susan just texted me She said to kiss her ass

Somehow I think Susan is sweating bullets this evening

And Barry remains in hiding.
I thought he was running a secret shadow government? :eusa_think:

This is nothing more than the trump administration throwing up one smoke screen after another in order to divert attention away from the Russian/trump investigation. Even the house Intel chair, a trump bot for sure is doing his level best to grenade the very investigation he's supposed to be leading in regards to the Russian/trump investigation. Repub corruption at the highest level is in play here.

It is all unraveling quickly for Barack Obama, Susan Rice, and the Gang of Hate. You can already see Rice starting to throw Obama under the bus. She's not going to do time for anyone (nor should she if she was ordered to do this by Obama).

Could Barack Obama become the first president to go to prison for his actions as president?
White House lawyers last month learned that the former national security adviser Susan Rice requested the identities of U.S. persons in raw intelligence reports on dozens of occasions that connect to the Donald Trump transition and campaign, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

The pattern of Rice's requests was discovered in a National Security Council review of the government's policy on "unmasking" the identities of individuals in the U.S. who are not targets of electronic eavesdropping, but whose communications are collected incidentally. Normally those names are redacted from summaries of monitored conversations and appear in reports as something like "U.S. Person One." In February Cohen-Watnick discovered Rice's multiple requests to unmask U.S. persons in intelligence reports that related to Trump transition activities. He brought this to the attention of the White House General Counsel's office, who reviewed more of Rice's requests and instructed him to end his own research into the unmasking policy.
Susan Rice Sought Names of Trump Associates in Intel

This is nothing more than the trump administration throwing up one smoke screen after another in order to divert attention away from the Russian/trump investigation. Even the house Intel chair, a trump bot for sure is doing his level best to grenade the very investigation he's supposed to be leading in regards to the Russian/trump investigation. Repub corruption at the highest level is in play here.
Oh my, this has been going on for over a year now. Put up or shut up.

Put up what? That the house Intel chair is grenading the investigation he's supposed to be leading? Is that what you're looking for?

Susan Rice is very lucky she was interviewed by MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell instead of a reporter that cared more about the truth than protecting the Democratic Party. Interviewed on Tuesday by the MSNBC anchor, Rice admitted she sought to unmask the names of people in intelligence reports as part of her job. Which seemed to differ from what she told Judy Woodruff on PBS two weeks ago that she had no idea about the unmasking that Rep. Nunes was talking about. Did Susan Rice Lie To Judy Woodruff Two Weeks Ago or Andrea Mitchell Today?

Put up what? That the house Intel chair is grenading the investigation he's supposed to be leading? Is that what you're looking for?

image.jpeg

Turns out that blackasswater founder Eric prince was in cahoots with t-rump in opening channels of communication with the Russians.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Blackwater founder who reportedly had secret meeting with Russian official releases statement blasting intelligence community
I am not impressed with our intelligence community any more.

If they spent half as much effort searching for terrorists as they spend hunting for Russians under the bed, we would be alot safer.

Since the furniture started getting stuffed with top secret schematics as gifts for Putin.

Since all our weapons systems take several years to produce, I'd say the Russians already have them thanks to Scum Willy...we know he gave the Chi-Coms our missile telemetry secrets for campaign money.
Speaking of the Chinese, why do you think Xi's meeting Trump in Palm Beach instead of D.C.? It's so that top Chinese military scientists and engineers don't have to log their presence at the meeting as they sift through our classified military capabilities in the South China Sea and get briefed on how to replicate our top military technologies. Inside sources say huge land concessions have been promised to Trump in top realty markets in Hong Kong and Taipei in exchange for Taiwan.
My goodness. And you criticize infowars.

Since the furniture started getting stuffed with top secret schematics as gifts for Putin.

Since all our weapons systems take several years to produce, I'd say the Russians already have them thanks to Scum Willy...we know he gave the Chi-Coms our missile telemetry secrets for campaign money.
Speaking of the Chinese, why do you think Xi's meeting Trump in Palm Beach instead of D.C.? It's so that top Chinese military scientists and engineers don't have to log their presence at the meeting as they sift through our classified military capabilities in the South China Sea and get briefed on how to replicate our top military technologies. Inside sources say huge land concessions have been promised to Trump in top realty markets in Hong Kong and Taipei in exchange for Taiwan.
My goodness. And you criticize infowars.
Lol. Oh please.

Forum List

Back