Oh My. What Are These Police Doing? I Guess We Know Where The Bricks Are Coming From

"Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States. "

If New York says, fuck you, Trump! We don't care what you think or say. Black Lives Matter rule! Antifa rules!

Is that insurrection or not? I would say there is no doubt it is.

This is not Las Vegas...what happens in NY or Minnesota or Washington DC (or wherever) does not stay there
in that state only! There is a real bleed over effect that we've already seen with the George Floyd matter.

You couldn't be more wrong. The president is the only person in America who can deal with matters like
insurrection, regardless of what you say.

Last edited:

I guess it was just good ole fashioned authoritarianism that funded the bricks

edit - gotta go directly to twitter won't play for me

You need to stop finding videos and posting them with false titles....I see nothing of what you are insinuating in that video....it makes you look retarded....

Are you kidding me?

I see posts about pallets of bricks with no one next to them lol

Guy posts a video of cops with a bed full of fucking bricks and you don't find that credible enough? Shut the fuck up

But they could have just found those bricks...look asshole...the cops are not doing this to themselves...the bricks are being thrown at the cops...you fing idiot....

Yea because they're scared of old people voting them out

Politicians say it they call it "entitlements", which evokes welfare.

But the only people directly receiving entitlements from the feds at any substantive level relative to our budget is SS and medicare. Rest won't move the needle

So when you say you're gonna srhink the 23 trillion dollar budget with budget cuts to entitlements. Those are teh two programs they're referring to

They've been talking about SS reform since i've been alive....Because our life expectancy has been high enough to make it a hand out for a long time now.

SS wasn't supposed to be much of a handout...

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
Mar 6

I will protect your Social Security and Medicare, just as I have for the past 3 years. Sleepy Joe Biden will destroy both in very short order, and he won’t even know he’s doing it!

no one is committing federal crimes here It isn't an insurrection against the federal governemnt

The federal government have very little to do with local police Last i checked not submitting yourself when called up by the draft is a crime. A federal crime.
The Insurrection Act has been enacted 6 times, by 4 different presidents, since Eisenhower used it in 1957. Also George W, Bush sent thousands of US troops to New Orleans, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, a local problem.. The older Bush used it in 1992, for the LA riots, and that was just one city. This is all over the country.

Presently, it appears that the rioting has subsided, and it could be the the IA might not be needed. That is for now. But ever since the riots in Ferguson, Democrat mayors and governors have set a new standard of misbehavior in allowing lawlessness, whenever it seems to be on their side politically. It appears that it is just a matter of time before the Insurrrection Act gets used, as these Democrat "leaders" have put us a course heading right straight to it.

Forum List

Back