Leftist Politicians Openly Endorse Looting.

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I hope they target her house. I REALLY do

It does make me wonder and ask the question why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country black men and women are dying everyday and far too often at the hands of those who have sworn to protect and serve."

It does make me wonder and ask the question why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country black men and women are dying everyday and far too often at the hands of those who have sworn to protect and serve."

It's not that it bothers people more. It's just that the rational of destroying property, getting a free TV set, and beating up a shop owner who had nothing to do with the situation is irrational and idiotic. Remember, the minute you throw the first rock, break the first window or hit the first person you are no longer a protester, but a criminal. In addition, it's also true that police officers every day are dying at the hands of criminals, black and otherwise, but the same people that don't understand looting is wrong also don't seem to care. Perhaps we need to pull all the police out of the cities and let everyone do as they please. Then there would be no more "black men and women are dying everyday and far too often at the hands of those who have sworn to protect and serve", but I bet we would still have looting.

It's not that it bothers people more. It's just that the rational of destroying property, getting a free TV set, and beating up a shop owner who had nothing to do with the situation is irrational and idiotic. Remember, the minute you throw the first rock, break the first window or hit the first person you are no longer a protester, but a criminal. In addition, it's also true that police officers every day are dying at the hands of criminals, black and otherwise, but the same people that don't understand looting is wrong also don't seem to care. Perhaps we need to pull all the police out of the cities and let everyone do as they please. Then there would be no more "black men and women are dying everyday and far too often at the hands of those who have sworn to protect and serve", but I bet we would still have looting.
Tell that to the leftist politicians and the leftist posters here. It wasnt me justifying assaults and looting

I would not be surprised at this point if they were caught organizing the riots. Whose kid was it again who was arrested in the riots...

These people are far more evil than ISIS ever was.

Forum List

Back