Oh My, If Looks Could...Check Bill Clinton Photo on Drudge!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
My guess is that this golf game was about Bill going to Obama to get assurances that Obama was going to protect Hillary from prosecution and, if necessary, give her a pardon on his way out of office. Bill’s expressions looks like Obama is waffling and refusing to give make any firm promise, leaving Bill in desperate bewilderment that his buddy in the President’s club won’t play along. Clinton looks terribly sick.

b09793e78bfb32247f0f6a706700ef01.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

My guess is that this golf game was about Bill going to Obama to get assurances that Obama was going to protect Hillary from prosecution and, if necessary, give her a pardon on his way out of office. Bill’s expressions looks like Obama is waffling and refusing to give make any firm promise, leaving Bill in desperate bewilderment that his buddy in the President’s club won’t play along. Clinton looks terribly sick.

DRUDGE REPORT 2015
bill looks like he's lost 40 pounds.
I'm pretty convinced it's not about hillary. After all, with her in prison, he can fuck around all he wants.
More likely, he caught obama cheating. They are both Democrats you know.

"You're not following through on your swing. Your arm should be past this point at the end of it"

Actually Clinton looks good. You're just used to seeing fat people.

That's not good. His face actually looks gaunt and that is not good.

That's not "gaunt" -- that's "normal". Take a trip outside the US some time.
Again, we're surrounded by so much obesity, it starts to look routine.

We have a flat in Paris, moron. That's gaunt. I'm also old. Not as old as Bill but close and I am in very good shape and I don't have a gaunt face.

He's looking mighty poorly, that's for sure. I like bill. Its sad to see him like that.

DRUDGE REPORT 2015

Obama's gone totally gay, er I mean gray

We have a flat in Paris, moron. That's gaunt. I'm also old. Not as old as Bill but close and I am in very good shape and I don't have a gaunt face.
Oh you have a flat in Paris Westfag?

Well then... aller vous faire foutre!

Neither do I but it's more like Clinton's here than it was before I lost that excess weight.
This shit is photoshopped anyway -- it's silly to draw conclusions. Who knows what the original looks like.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back