Oh I get it, a guy that weighs 400 lbs is complaining about America

My how quickly the "Terrorism" aspect of this case was taken off the table. It happened as soon as they found out he was Black.

Typically, a random, lone-shooter, not backed by an organization with a political or religious agenda (some with say they are synonymous), is typically NOT referred to as a terrorist ... despite the fact that random violence will invoke terror.

My how quickly the "Terrorism" aspect of this case was taken off the table. It happened as soon as they found out he was Black.
Screenshot_20220414-051737_Samsung Internet.jpg

Typically, a random, lone-shooter, not backed by an organization with a political or religious agenda (some with say they are synonymous), is typically NOT referred to as a terrorist ... despite the fact that random violence will invoke terror.
But the Biden administration has repeatedly stated that the top domestic terror threat is white supremacist extremism. So if an act of violence on the public motivated by white supremacist extremism is considered "domestic terrorism," wouldn't a mass shooting that is on record as being motivated by black supremecist anti-white extremism also be "domestic terrorism"?

Or is it only domestic terrorism if it's motivated by white supremacist extremism?

Wouldn't this also qualify as a hate crime given this person's explicit statements about his searing hate for white people, and how black people and white people should be completely separately from each other, and wanting to see white people die in front of him? There is zero doubt this would be prosecuted as a hate crime if the races and statements were reversed.

Forum List

Back