Oh, I am PRAYING these thug try THIS... (Antifa announces intent to attack "white" neighborhoods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this is a joke. Antifa is a white group but they have a black fist in the picture
Given this logic, and I use the word "logic" loosely, is FedEx a company for purple and/or orange people?

On my way home yesterday noticed 4 or 5 people, all white or hispanic, all 20's and 30's, all dressed in either black or camo, with backpacks walking through the neighborhood, 2 singly, one group.

Not sure if I'm just being paranoid, or if they are scoping out the area.

On my way home yesterday noticed 4 or 5 people, all white or hispanic, all 20's and 30's, all dressed in either black or camo, with backpacks walking through the neighborhood, 2 singly, one group.

Lock and load.

You might get lucky enough to get some action with these commie shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

Lock and load.

You might get lucky enough to get some action with these commie shit twinkle-toed cocksuckers.

They were just walking around, one was in the pizza place i was in getting a slice. If i see more of them today I will call the precinct and give them a heads up.

My neighborhood in NYC is one of the few that went to Trump in 2016, politically astute anti-fa types would know that.

View attachment 343655

Locked and loaded, bitches. PLEASE, bring your commie asses to our hood.

Animals. All of them.

With all due respect, the violent vandals and the looters are NOT "animals."

Animals do have some decency. For example, look at how dogs have been known to grieve for their dead owners. (At a Japanese railroad station, there's a statue of a dog that walked to the station every day to wait for his owner to return home from work -- even though the owner was dead.)

Look at how elephants have been known to keep watch over dead herd members.

So let's not insult animals by comparing them to the conscienceless looters and vandals who are sustaining arguably the worst social insurrection in American history.

Last edited:
View attachment 343655

Locked and loaded, bitches. PLEASE, bring your commie asses to our hood.

Animals. All of them.

Animals do have some decency. For example, look at how dogs have been known to grieve for their dead owners. (At a Japanese railroad station, there's a statue of a dog that walked to the station every day to wait for his owner to return home from work -- even though the owner was dead.)

Look at how elephants have been known to keep watch over dead herd members.

So let's not insult animals by comparing them to the conscienceless looters and vandals who are sustaining arguably the worst social insurrection in American history.

With all due respect, if you are a violent looter... you ARE an animal.

The only difference between human beings, and animals, is that we can act civilized when there are problems.

Animals do not build societies or culture. If a lion wants the pride, he attacks and kills the alpha male, and then takes his spot. After taking his spot he kills all the cubs, and rapes all the women.

When you don't get what you want, if your reaction to that is to go smash stuff, light things on fire and burn them to the ground, and then steal whatever you can get your hands on......

YOU ARE AN ANIMAL. PERIOD. You are a beast. Not a civilized human being, and you deserve to be shot, and removed from society for being the trash that you are.

Screenshot_2020-06-02 'Tea' for 1,500 (JPEG Image, 1140 × 712 pixels) - Scaled (98%).jpg

This is what a civilized protest is. This is a tea party protesting the bailouts.

Screenshot_2020-06-02 main-qimg-b8a0711f22d156b1936517825c04d086 webp (WEBP Image, 602 × 419 p...png

These are dogs. Rabid dogs that need shot.

I have my conceal and carry for a reason.
Yep. I don't have to worry about the wife. She will draw and fire on any of these fuckers.

"I will fuck up a white leftist thug"

Her words just now.

Yeah in NYC getting one of those means you are connected or a retired cop.

Yeah, NYC hates poor people. They don't want anyone but the elite with armed security, being able to defend yourself.

Yeah, NYC hates poor people. They don't want anyone but the elite with armed security, being able to defend yourself.

They actually hate the middle class more, especially the ones in my neighborhood. (My neighborhood voted for Trump in 2016, one of the few "Red" Election districts in NYC outside of Staten island)

You should have known the tweet may have been generated by an opposition. That said, ANTIFA is a make-up of thugs and confused.

Great article for the liberal Pukes on this board.....

The rules change in the suburbs. You’re not robbing a private store and destroying public property anymore. Now you’re in home territory. The house is full of valuable possessions and luxuries, yes, but more than that, this location has family members in it. Wives, children, and even beloved pets.

You’re in a different playing field now. Here the stakes are a lot higher for the victims of rioters, and as such, the stakes will rise for you. You’re no longer just facing an arrest charge or a few bumps and bruises. You’re now playing with your life.

I want anyone in Antifa or rioting groups to know that it was estimated that there were 350 million guns in America…back in 2017. Also, that was the conservative estimate. The number is more likely double that, and with more being added to the count every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back