Oh, great. The Taliban is already holding military parades... with our weapons

So now our taxes can be reduced since we won't be supporting these foreign and illegal wars anymore?

This was all set in stone when we went in. We've just been putting it off for twenty years.

This sure as hell sounds like an incompetent military to me. But hey, they haven't missed one critical race theory instructional class, they have disavowed their Whiteness and are striving to become more sensitive and they have conducted 10 successful sex reassignment surgeries on their confused soldiers. This Biden jerkoff needs to go.

Our pentagon is not up to the task of defending the United States...they just are not.....scary....20 plus years of a war with a 3rd world nation and we have to sneak out the back door like losers....oh yeah we did lose.....
I am starting to believe this is being done by design as part of dismantling the United States as a Super Power. As Fucked up as it sounds. Internationally, everybody is laughing at the US right now thanks to the bitch they picked to look like he is the leader of the free world who's supposed to get the credit for this.

Few months ago, Zerohedge had a piece there where it's announced that Biden took the first step to replace the $ as World Reserve Currency.
Internationally the Afghanistan disaster is meant to pass the United States as the new loosing coward in the block, although everybody knows it isn't, especially to savage scumbags who are relying on the pakistanis help to run their airport and other areas for them, as they have no skills to do that themselves. They are relying on the ANA to fly those stolen Blackhawks and what not that they are showing off right now.
The riots that were jumpstarted and fed by scumbags such as soros while the press called them mostly piece-full protests. On the other hands the guys who went to Washington to protest the Steal are branded terrorists, disarmed and weeded out of and banned from working sectors such as Federal Government etc. This guts out the Nation's insides or at least disease it, socially, politically, etc. and therefore further weaken it.
Mandatory vaxxing for the troops is going phak the troops like nothing else. And for obious reason, they are a Huge part of the strength of this country.
Homeless Americans are generated like m&ms, and like there is no tomorrow. Etc,etc.
Few years back, I came across underground type of NWO material showing documents which refered to the USA as either Zone 4,5, or 6 but NOT The US of A. And it indicated that the scumbag globalists have this as its new "label"/name.
The tri star cities, namely Washington DC, Inner city London and the Vatican are planned on being respectively the military capital, the financial capital and the spiritual capitals of the world As each has their own flag with 3 stars on it as well as their own borders.
etc etc, etc.
I think we are witnessing the early stages of the dismantling of this country. I feel so f ing helpless and pissed off.

I am thinnking about doing 40 days mourning/fast. I fast regularly, but this is going to be a cryng fast.
Anybody who can do something should do it.
This is truly fucked up in plain English.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back