Oh great! Now stupid libs are showing up at USMC bases to fu** with Marine Corp Police!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Libs and cop haters....Yall should DEFINITELY keep this up! You've moved from fucking with county and city cops to now showing up at the entrance to Marine Corp bases to fuck with military cops!! Even making smart ass comments to the Marines about how their grunts need to come out and clean the weeds up by the sidewalk.

Yes. Excellent. You libs are on the right track. Keep it up.

Libs and cop haters....Yall should DEFINITELY keep this up! You've moved from fucking with county and city cops to now showing up at the entrance to Marine Corp bases to fuck with military cops!! Even making smart ass comments to the Marines about how their grunts need to come out and clean the weeds up by the sidewalk.

Yes. Excellent. You libs are on the right track. Keep it up.

I didn't watch all of this, at 16 minutes, but I watched enough. I'm not sure what these idiots were hoping to prove, what a ridiculous exercise and also what a waste of the regular police time, having to stand there whilst idiots mouth off.

I have 7 friends who are former Marines. Some all the way back to Vietnam, some were in Desert Storm, one was in Fallujah, some just out. I know how they are and how they trained. I would not f#$k with a Marine.

You people that think having guns means you can 'save the people from our military if neccessary'. I ask every Marine I meet: what could the American public do if our military decided to take over and came rolling down the road?

'Nothing' is the answer from all of them.

I have 7 friends who are former Marines. Some all the way back to Vietnam, some were in Desert Storm, one was in Fallujah, some just out. I know how they are and how they trained. I would not f#$k with a Marine.

You people that think having guns means you can 'save the people from our military if neccessary'. I ask every Marine I meet: what could the American public do if our military decided to take over and came rolling down the road?

I don't know about that. It's a hypothetical that will never happen. But an interesting one.

I can't imagine ANY military trying to invade and occupy the United States. 330 million....almost all with guns. Millions with former experience in military or police training. Gangs. Rough terrain.

Unless we got nuked...or just bombed non stop for years.

I don't know about that. It's a hypothetical that will never happen. But an interesting one.

I can't imagine ANY military trying to invade and occupy the United States. 330 million....almost all with guns. Millions with former experience in military or police training. Gangs. Rough terrain.

I didn't say a foreign power. There is no foreign power that can invade the US.

Why is there any explanation needed for what I said. You really didn't understand?

Why is there any explanation needed for what I said. You really didn't understand?

It's not a foreign vs domestic question. It's a tactical question.

A military...any military including our own....trying to "roll into" America and take it over. If the people welcomed it no problem.

But if we didnt? The country would have to be bombed into near total destruction because an American insurgency would be extremely difficult to fight against.

A military...any military including our own....trying to "roll into" America and take it over. If the people welcomed it no problem.

But if we didnt? The country would have to be bombed into near total destruction because an American insurgency would be extremely difficult to fight against.

LOL

That isn't what the Marines say. And sorry, I put a lot more weight on their opinion.

Usually someone fucking with the cops like that is open carrying a weapon. Of course the cops could just ignore people like that so they are kinda the author of their own troubles when they harass people not doing anything illegal.

LOL

That isn't what the Marines say. And sorry, I put a lot more weight on their opinion.

Hmmm. Maybe. But....there's only about 80,000 Marines I think. That's smaller than the attendance of an Alabama football game. Against a country of 330,000,000 people with about as many guns? And millions of them are trained by that same military or police departments in urban gunfighting.

If the US military wanted to completely destroy the USA they obviously could through catastrophic bombings over a few years.

But a ground occupation?? Consider first a large chunk of the military wouldn't participate and would go AWOL.

LOL

Your Marine friends are apparently not old enough to remember the Vietnam War. Our military won every battle, but still lost the war. When an entire nation is against you, you can't win, even if you have superior firepower.

Anyway, it's a pointless debate. The American military is not going to shoot their own people, their own fathers and mothers, brothers and sisters, wives and children.

As a matter of national security loitering around military installations is "concerning," it gives the military de-facto permission to investigate the person; at work, social media, friends, etc. (which is probably why the guy didn't want to ID himself.)

The law is a bit hazy on the legality of video/photo media and military bases; in general it is considered suspicious but legal, however, it is illegal to take photos or videos of "secret" stuff - so one could simply argue that they needed to (or did) move some secret something from one building to another and thus the photographing would become illegal regardless of if the photographer was aware of it or not. Kind of rolling the dice. I would presume that if said video/picture was never made public and/or was turned over to the military, that said person would not be charged with anything, but I think it would depend upon how the photographer acted. In this situation, the person was refusing to even ID himself so I'm sure that wouldn't look good for him...

Also ~ Regulations for Photography on Military Installations | eHow

Forum List

Back