Oh Goodie. NK is selling to the highest bidder...

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Don't worry, as soon as we convince N Korea to disarm, they will close all their death camps and become a Democracy. The same thing would have happened in Iraq, too.

Um right, im sure an evil dictator is just going to give up without a fight. I mean weve only been talking to them for the last, i dunno, fifty years!

Who did we install as dictator of Korea? France? Germany?Japan? I see. So all these countries never had interim leaders until the people were enabled to elect their public officials. They simply remained under totalitarin rule and have been enternally controlled by the US.
I'm sorry, would you mind pointing out where I said Iraq would always be under a US dictatorship? No? I didn't say it? OK then, what's your point?
Um right, im sure an evil dictator is just going to give up without a fight. I mean weve only been talking to them for the last, i dunno, fifty years!
No in fact, we didn't want to talk to them for a while. They wanted to talk to us, but we wouldn't have it. I bet you can't wait for US troops to roll across into North Korea!

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
I'm sorry, would you mind pointing out where I said Iraq would always be under a US dictatorship? No? I didn't say it? OK then, what's your point?

No in fact, we didn't want to talk to them for a while. They wanted to talk to us, but we wouldn't have it. I bet you can't wait for US troops to roll across into North Korea!

MAn do you have any points that you don't throw out there as bold face lies only to back away from them in the very next post? What was your point behind saying Bush appointed Paul Bremmer as the interim leader in Iraq? It apparently was no point because other than just stating an ovious fact you have failed to catch Bush in the Evil plot of global domination

Forum List

Back