Officials: Epstein's guards slept, falsified records

They have released a picture of one of the guards... but you can't see his face very well

10113-altair.jpg

Both guards fell asleep for 3 hours and the camera malfunctioned.

These things happen.

Oops!

Epstein had enough time to kill himself even if the guards were making their required 30 minute checks. I know this from first hand experience. Since Epstein had been removed from suicide watch it is probable that staff were NOT conscientious in completing the required checks. I will side only with the truth, supported by evidence.

I don't believe it. They are trying to convince the public that both guards went to sleep together, while the cameras were off. The guards don't have the authority to cut off the cameras. They automatically stays on. And then they has taken him from off of suicide watch. Like I said. That they think we all are some damn fools, that believes anything that they say, even though that they has gotten caught so many times lying.

There is no evidence of any cameras recording anything. The Congress members asked for any camera recordings that MAY exist. It is not customary to have cameras recording in individual cells. Let's keep to the facts and avoid conjecture.

If you have ever worked in a correctional facility, especially on mandatory overtime, for any length of time you'd know it is very possible everything happened as reported.
They monitors those inmates that are on suicide watch. The doctors first have to evaluate him. To see if he's okay to be taken off. But after an incident that he had tried to committed suicide. They wouldn't have taken him off. Especially if he couldn't recalled what happen to him. They would of watched him for several month before making any decision. And then his cell mate claims that he didn't heard or felt anyone struggling. Epstein's cell mate had attacked him while he was a sleep. His cell mate must of crept behind him while he was sleeping. Taken his t-shirt off, and twirled it around until it is tight as a rope. And hurried up and wrapped it around Epstein's neck while he was still asleep. Quickly stopping the blood flow to the brain. that it have given Epstein time to figure out what was going on. Then Epstein must of had blank out. He couldn't recalled what had happen, because everything has happened so fast. but after something like that. That they would of have put him in a cell alone, but watch him real closely to see what happens.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/

Not how is works. No one is on suicide watch for months. Unless they're in an faculty for the mentally ill. The decision to take him off watch IS questionable..but understandable. Prisons thrive on routine..they don't like suicide watches..it disrupts the routine and ties up officers.
They did put him in with a cellmate..the guy bonded out.

As for your alleged attack...no--this guy is in for 4 murders..if he had wanted Epstein dead..that would have been that. You think the guy was afraid of getting caught???

These Lifers are for hire. You will not believe how much these inmates has on their prison account. I know of a few people who works in these facilities. They said that some of these inmates have over $45,000 on their books. That they said that these inmates have some people to come and take money from off of their books. And they have some to put money on their books. One minute their account is low. Then the next minute that they have lots of money put into their account. The staff knows that it is from illegal activities. But there is nothing that they can do about it. The prison system profits from off of these inmates. And so this guy who has been locked up for 4 murders. That I'll betcha that he sends lots of money home to his friends and family.
But you said that the murderer have bailed himself out of prison after Epstein's attempted suicide?

The most important prisoner on the planet beset by sleeping guards, fake reports, self strangulation, suicide watch removal, camera malfunction. Of course we are crazy conservatives, it happens all the time

The most important prisoner on the planet beset by sleeping guards, fake reports, self strangulation, suicide watch removal, camera malfunction. Of course we are crazy conservatives, it happens all the time
Well, strange things has been happening underneath our noses for years. But we are just now noticing these strange happenings.
Those Clinton's are just too smart for us.

Here It Is... Complete List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously or Committed Suicide Before Testimony, Including Jeffrey Epstein

th
th

A decent video camera costs around $29.99. Every two bit bodega in New York City has one but the detention center with a high profile inmate on suicide watch couldn't afford it?

There is case law that prevents cameras individual cells. The courts have decided they are entitled to a modicum of privacy.

This is some good info here..sorry if it contradicts some people's fantasies about conspiracies and such:

Jeffrey Epstein Death: 2 Guards Slept Through Checks and Falsified Records

"The two staff members who were guarding the jail unit where Jeffrey Epstein apparently killed himself fell asleep and failed to check on him for about three hours, then falsified records to cover up their mistake, according to several law enforcement and prison officials with knowledge of the matter.

Prison staff discovered Mr. Epstein, 66, dead in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, officials said. He had apparently hanged himself with a bedsheet, likely fastening the sheet to a top bunk and pitching himself forward, law enforcement and prison officials said."
Riiight. 200 lb man on sheets thinner than thin.

As for prisoners with money on their books. That can be for several reasons, but the "normal" one is payment of debts owed. The owing prisoner contacts family and has the money sent to the owed prisoner's family, who then put it on their books.

Oh and when I was working as an officer in a state prison I could get someone killed for a pizza if I wanted to.

These officers may both m,ay have not been snoozing, one could of been just screwing off. Cell house shifts with inmates locked down get real boring.

I've seen "rope" made out of woven strands of toilet paper, shanks that will kill you made from styrofoam cups. Making a rope to strangled oneself out of sheets (even thin ones) is very possible. You'd be surprised what you find in cell shakedowns.
So who was watching "hardened criminal" Jeffery Epstein while he was making rope out of paper bed sheets?

If you can answer that you'll see why it's so fucking absurd to claim Epstein killed himself. In fact there is zero proof that he did hang himself.

Last edited:
Riiight. 200 lb man on sheets thinner than thin.

I've seen "rope" made out of woven strands of toilet paper, shanks that will kill you made from styrofoam cups. Making a rope to strangle oneself out of sheets (even thin ones) is very possible. You'd be surprised what you find in cell shakedowns.
Anything is possible. But when everyone was expecting his ‘suicide’ upon his arrest, per Sherlock Holmes, the answer is with the most likely.

Epstein's demeanor was up beat. He was expecting to get his sentence overturned due to double jeopardy laws.
He may or may not have been right, but he certainly wasn't in a suicidal state of mind.
That's the very first reason why these weak minded quislings are so disgusting.

Yep, that he did it. If you'd have ever worked in a prison or jail position you'd know the most obvious answer is usually the right answer.
Epstein killing himself was not the obvious answer. He was not in that frame of mind.
Wake up. I don't give a fuck if you guarded Al Capone. You don't know what you are talking about.

Epstein's demeanor was up beat. He was expecting to get his sentence overturned due to double jeopardy laws.
He may or may not have been right, but he certainly wasn't in a suicidal state of mind.
That's the very first reason why these weak minded quislings are so disgusting.
Yep. I’ll give some names in exchange for 1 year in jail and 5 years probation.

Yep, that he did it. If you'd have ever worked in a prison or jail position you'd know the most obvious answer is usually the right answer.
Epstein killing himself was not the obvious answer. He was not in that frame of mind.
Wake up.

Ok, provide me evidence, court worthy evidence and I admit he didn't do it to himself. If you have no evidence, then all you're playing is a "what if" game.

Ok, provide me evidence, court worthy evidence and I admit he didn't do it to himself. If you have no evidence, then all you're playing is a "what if" game.
You want me to prove something didn't happen? Let's see some proof from the Metropolitan Correction Center that Epstein hanged himself instead.

They've offered none so far! A dead body with a broken bone in the neck is not proof of anything. Strangulation is a good a bet as suicide. Too bad there were no cameras recording or deputies awake to prove otherwise.

In fact strangulation is a better bet when Epstein could put so many other big powerful men away by dropping some names.
And, again, Epstein was looking forward to meeting with his lawyer on Sunday (he was murdered on Saturday) because his team was confident he could get his charges dropped due to double jeopardy laws.

Forum List

Back