CDZ Officially designating drug cartels as Terrorists.

Alcohol is a natural process of nature converting sugar to alcohol.

What your wanting to do is legalize putting acetone, hydrochloric acid, phosphorus, brake fluid, lye and drain cleaner into people’s bodies.

Ever seen a person after a year of that? I have. The smell of rotting flesh is what you remember the most.

Naw, I hang with a classier group of people.

Now, here's the thing. The biggest drug problem we have are people who are addicted to opioids, legally produced, gleefully distributed by doctors and mass produced by big corporations.

Thank you, President Trump.

And if we choose to go to war -- and I mean REAL war -- with them, I'm good with that, too.
Yeah they need to be killed........but again...........why the hell don't the people there Stand..............

Why do they keep running..................smh

And if we choose to go to war -- and I mean REAL war -- with them, I'm good with that, too.
Yeah they need to be killed........but again...........why the hell don't the people there Stand..............

Because the cartels have destroyed the country with corruption and made its people desperate. They then buy off not just the politicians, but the police and the people in the streets. No one can make a move. It's another version of North Korea.

Educate yourself.

Because the cartels have destroyed the country with corruption and made its people desperate. They then buy off not just the politicians, but the police and the people in the streets. No one can make a move. It's another version of North Korea.

Educate yourself.

Again, are you going to sign up and fight that war?

Or are you just going to leave it to some working class kid who just wanted a college education?

Alcohol is a natural process of nature converting sugar to alcohol.

What your wanting to do is legalize putting acetone, hydrochloric acid, phosphorus, brake fluid, lye and drain cleaner into people’s bodies.

Ever seen a person after a year of that? I have. The smell of rotting flesh is what you remember the most.

Naw, I hang with a classier group of people.

Now, here's the thing. The biggest drug problem we have are people who are addicted to opioids, legally produced, gleefully distributed by doctors and mass produced by big corporations.
You’re changing the topic.

Educate yourself.
BS............If they moved into our area in the United States and started cutting people's heads off and killing..........We'd band up and hunt their asses...........

The people of Mexico FAR outnumber them..............And if they said enough and went after them the Drug Cartels would Regret the day they were born.

I say again..........why should we have to fight everyone else's Wars..............

And I'd say......if we did go in with the military......most of their major ops would be destroyed.......but that is not the point I'm making.........and you know it.

Educate yourself.
BS............If they moved into our area in the United States and started cutting people's heads off and killing..........We'd band up and hunt their asses...........

The people of Mexico FAR outnumber them..............And if they said enough and went after them the Drug Cartels would Regret the day they were born.

I say again..........why should we have to fight everyone else's Wars..............

And I'd say......if we did go in with the military......most of their major ops would be destroyed.......but that is not the point I'm making.........and you know it.
I wasn't holding my breath.

Because anyone who shows even an sign of defiance has their family raped, tortured and murdered. They literally will make you watch the intestines of your children being pulled out while they scream.

Educate yourself.

I wasn't holding my breath.
Well good for you...........you make up for excuses for COWARDS.....who run instead of stand and fight.........and would send our troops to fight in their stead................

I again state my opinion that they should stand and fight for themselves.............In the end it is they who would have to maintain the country after the cartels are killed into submission..........

...why the hell don't the people there Stand..............

They have. And they've won. Mainstream media just doesn't report it. Real journalists have gone down there, however, and reported on what happens when people fight back against the cartels and oust all of the corrupt politicians and police who empower the cartels.

Here's just one example of just that very thing...the women led the charge, no less....they got rid of the two-party system because they figured out how it was being used against them to empower the criminals.

Last edited:

Because anyone who shows even an sign of defiance has their family raped, tortured and murdered. They literally will make you watch the intestines of your children being pulled out while they scream.
AND? They still outnumber........they can't do that to your children if they are dead now can they.

Are they brutal........yes............can they be killed by average people........yes........

Someone threatens my family..........and others in the area............I'm gonna fight them with every damned thing I've got........until I'm buried or win...........

Cartels are well armed .........but can't stand against the country if they band together.

...why the hell don't the people there Stand..............

They have. And they've won. Mainstream media just doesn't report it. Real journalists have gone down there, however, and reported on what happens when people fight back against the cartels and oust all of the corrupt politicians and police who empower the cartels.

Here's just one example of just that very thing...the women led the charge, no less....

I've posted similar things like this.........where towns have thrown the police out.....armed themselves....and thrown the cartels out.......

That is the answer to the cartels.....but it needs to be nationwide.

You're wasting your time.

No facts will matter, because all he wants to do is build the wall. The damage the cartels have done to America, and are doing to America this very moment, don't matter to him.

He just wants the wall, and nothing else matters. Let those people rot.

You're wasting your time.

No facts will matter, because all he wants to do is build the wall. The damage the cartels have done to America, and are doing to America this very moment, don't matter to him.

He just wants the wall, and nothing else matters.
Baloney.............I want our immigration laws fixed..........and yeah........I want a wall.........

Again, why do we have to fight everyone else's Wars...............and after we invade and the cartels go into hiding blending in to the population .....saying we aren't with the Cartel's..........How are we gonna friend from foe......

This has happened in our history in Wars already........hmmm

And let's not forget that the power and money that these cartels have, COMES from DEMAND for their product by AMERICANS.

You'd think we' be interested in practicing some RESPONSIBILITY for OUR PART in this horror show, but it's NEVER OUR FAULT.

Last edited:
And let's not forget that the power and money that these cartels have, comes from DEMAND for their product from AMERICA.

You'd think we' be interested in practicing some RESPONSIBILITY for our part in this horror show, but it's NEVER OUR FAULT.
So we go to War.........because our citizens are stupid and use drugs................while I'd say you are partially right...........I'd still say we don't need to invade it..............there are consequences from that ...........

They need to do it themselves..............because only then can they restore their country......we can't do that after we smack down the cartels............which in their main places......yeah we can do it.

You’re changing the topic.

Not at all... We treat the guy in the trailer park or the guy sneaking a duffle bag of weed over the border like a criminal, but big corporations legally distributing addictive drugs, why, that's the American Way?

We have 2 million opioid addicts... twice the number of meth addicts.

We lock up 2 million people, have militarized our police departments and we STILL have an "illicit" drug problem.

Maybe- and I'm just spitballing here- we need to stop treating drug addiction as a criminal problem and treat it like a medical one.

.and yeah........I want a wall.........

it won't be much help>>
drug-subs.jpg

~S~

.and yeah........I want a wall.........

it won't be much help>>
drug-subs.jpg

~S~
It will make it harder...........how much does that thing cost.......and when we put a ASROC UP IT'S ASS.......will it still make it here........LOL

We got a lot of stuff in the water to detect those things...........not common knowledge though......LOL

Looks like a tomb to me should we have to go there.

Forum List

Back