Official Who Ignored Request for Water During Maui Inferno: 'Water Requires Conversations Around Equity'

Your response proves my post in spades. Small minded, selfish and accusatory and stupid.

Your hatred of Democrats is the source of all your problems not the Democrats.

Republicans have been ignoring him denying climate change since I was a teenager and now you’re saying it’s hot. It’s the Democrats fault that Hawaii burned.

Who has which party has refused to even acknowledge that man-made climate change exists, much less do anything about it.

Your post also proves that you’re completely ignorant about Canada as well. Every time one of you right wing assholes takes a swipe at Canada you end up stepping in shit because you know nothing about us.

No one knows how many people are dead in Hawaii because 1300 people are still missing. It’s believe that some of them got away but they’re in areas with no communication services and don’t know what’s going on.
CNN:
“In fact, the state’s vaunted integrated outdoor siren warning system – the largest in the world, with about 400 alarms – was not activated during the fires, according to Hawaii Emergency Management Agency spokesperson Adam Weintraub.”

CNN:
“In fact, the state’s vaunted integrated outdoor siren warning system – the largest in the world, with about 400 alarms – was not activated during the fires, according to Hawaii Emergency Management Agency spokesperson Adam Weintraub.”

1300 people are missing and presumed dead, and you can't wait to start attacking people and blaming Democrats.

What about putting out the fires? Locating the misssing???? Providing assistance to the survivors???

Let's politicize the tragedy as soon as possible and try to sabotage the recovery. Party over country.

1300 people are missing and presumed dead, and you can't wait to start attacking people and blaming Democrats.

What about putting out the fires? Locating the misssing???? Providing assistance to the survivors???

Let's politicize the tragedy as soon as possible and try to sabotage the recovery. Party over country.

Were you not alive during Hurricane Katrina?

My how your memory fails.

CNN:

The lack of concentration on the nuts and bolts of his job is valid, but his response of why they didn't use the sirens makes sort of sense. Those alarms are for Tsunamis, which the people have been trained to respond to by running INLAND as fast as they can. That was the direction of the fire.

My disbelief in your manufacturered religion didn't kill anyone. Liberal policies did.
Democrats control 100% of Hawaii and as such they set the policies that led to this disaster. They didn't build the proper infrastructure. 1 road in & out of the area..... what kind of moron thinks that's a good idea? A democrat. Refusing to use the emergency broadcast system to warn residents, again DEMOCRATS. Withholding precious water until it was too late? Again DEMOCRATS

The death toll from this catastrophe can 100% be attributed to democrat stupidity

Climate change didn't happen because of political policies in Hawaii. Climate change happened because the biggest polluting nation in the world, refused to act on the science, and start building a green economy.

You idiot comment about climate science being a "religion" parrots all of the oil company lies about climate science. Since Republicans hate history, I would remind you that in the 1960's and 1970's these same Republicans told you that smoking didn't cause cancer and that scientists were lying to the American people.

In fact, the fossil fuel industry is using the SAME tactics and the SAME language to deny climate science as the tobacco industry did to deny smoking causes lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes. They're hiring scientists to produce junk science to refute climate change and claim it to be a hoax, just like the tobacco industry produced studies that said smoking wasn't addictive and it's good for you to smoke.

Climate change is real, and has been proven for decades. The USA is now losing more money to climate disasters, than they would have spent in preventing them.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Were you not alive during Hurricane Katrina?

My how your memory fails.

Yes, I was. I remember that the Army Corps of Engineers had been warning of the dangers of the levees failing for years. And I remember that Republicans since Reagan have failed to maintain, build or repair infrastructure so that bridges and levees were in very bad shape.

I remember that the US Weather service warned the City of New Orleans on Tuesday, that the City would take a direct hit from the storm, and I remember that NOTHING was done to evacuate the City. The power company evacuated their trucks, equipment and techical staff which is why they were able to restore electrical power so quickly, but nothing was done to evacuate the citizens - especially the poor and the elderly in low income districts.

In the wake of the Hurricane, Republicans viewed the whole thing as an opportunity to use eminent domain to seize waterfront property in Ward 9, and shut down the public school system, replacing it with charter schools. And an opportunity to get poor people out of New Orleans altogether.

In fact, W's response to Katrina was such a total clusterfuck of graft, corruption and mismanagement, that 28% of Republicans blame Obama for it.

This is more like Benghazi. It happened on September 11th, and on the morning of September 12th, Republicans falsely blamed Democrats for failing to protect the Ambassador, and covering up the attack.

The bodies weren't even cold, and no one knew what had happened, but that didn't stop Republicans from politicizing these deaths, and even Ambassador Stevens' family begging them to stop has done little in all these years to stop the lies.

Normal civilized people want to know how disasters happen so changes can be made to prevent a repeat.

In this case, never elect or appoint any leftist to a government position.
And since you’re so worried about the citizens, ask why Joe ‘No comment’ Brandon delayed FEMA response.

It wasn’t Democrats, IT WAS THE MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING MYTHS FAULT!!!

You're the one who believes in conspiracy theories, myths and things that never happened, all while dismissing the things are are REAL.

Oppositional behaviour disorder at its finest. Your inability to discern fact from fiction will be your downfall. Your inability to know what's in your own best interest is shocking. I'll bet you're still smoking and denying it causes heart attacks and cancer too.

Yes, I was. I remember that the Army Corps of Engineers had been warning of the dangers of the levees failing for years. And I remember that Republicans since Reagan have failed to maintain, build or repair infrastructure so that bridges and levees were in very bad shape.

I remember that the US Weather service warned the City of New Orleans on Tuesday, that the City would take a direct hit from the storm, and I remember that NOTHING was done to evacuate the City. The power company evacuated their trucks, equipment and techical staff which is why they were able to restore electrical power so quickly, but nothing was done to evacuate the citizens - especially the poor and the elderly in low income districts.

In the wake of the Hurricane, Republicans viewed the whole thing as an opportunity to use eminent domain to seize waterfront property in Ward 9, and shut down the public school system, replacing it with charter schools. And an opportunity to get poor people out of New Orleans altogether.

In fact, W's response to Katrina was such a total clusterfuck of graft, corruption and mismanagement, that 28% of Republicans blame Obama for it.

This is more like Benghazi. It happened on September 11th, and on the morning of September 12th, Republicans falsely blamed Democrats for failing to protect the Ambassador, and covering up the attack.

The bodies weren't even cold, and no one knew what had happened, but that didn't stop Republicans from politicizing these deaths, and even Ambassador Stevens' family begging them to stop has done little in all these years to stop the lies.
You’re so worried about it being politicized that you Leftards are blaming your mythical manmade global warming with zero evidence while they count the bodies.

You're the one who believes in conspiracy theories, myths and things that never happened, all while dismissing the things are are REAL.

Oppositional behaviour disorder at its finest. Your inability to discern fact from fiction will be your downfall. Your inability to know what's in your own best interest is shocking. I'll bet you're still smoking and denying it causes heart attacks and cancer too.
You don’t even know what a woman is, don’t insult us with your voodoo.

Leftism on full display. Hawaiians get everything they deserve for voting Democrat on everything.
Only God knows how many were burned alive because of his wokeness.

During the inferno that devastated part of the island of Maui, wiping entire towns off the map and possibly killing more than a thousand people (once a full assessment can be made), people on Maui begged state officials to allow West Maui stream water to be diverted to fill up reservoirs for firefighting. That request went to M. Kaleo Manuel, Deputy Director of Hawaii's Commission on Water Resource Management, and he delayed approval of that water for five hours - five hours in which the once-contained fire exploded. By the time the approval was received, workers were unable to reach the siphon release so that the water could be diverted. Now we're learning that Manuel, an Obama Foundation Leader for the Asia Pacific Region, is a climate change activist and DEI devotee who's said, "Like, we can share [water], but it requires true conversations about equity."

Wow

Just fucking wow

Climate change didn't happen because of political policies in Hawaii. Climate change happened because the biggest polluting nation in the world, refused to act on the science, and start building a green economy.

You idiot comment about climate science being a "religion" parrots all of the oil company lies about climate science. Since Republicans hate history, I would remind you that in the 1960's and 1970's these same Republicans told you that smoking didn't cause cancer and that scientists were lying to the American people.

In fact, the fossil fuel industry is using the SAME tactics and the SAME language to deny climate science as the tobacco industry did to deny smoking causes lung cancer, heart attacks and strokes. They're hiring scientists to produce junk science to refute climate change and claim it to be a hoax, just like the tobacco industry produced studies that said smoking wasn't addictive and it's good for you to smoke.

Climate change is real, and has been proven for decades. The USA is now losing more money to climate disasters, than they would have spent in preventing them.

Stupid is as stupid does.
There you go again. Bodies still being counted and you’re going political.

That person should be arrested immediately and charged with hundreds of counts of manslaughter

Donald Trump should be arrested immediately and charge with more than a million deaths from his failed covid response. He lied and did nothing for three months while the disease spread throughout the country.

LOCK HIM UP.

Never seen Michelle naked, post a pic and I’ll answer you.

And yet you posted that Obama was married to a man. Are you trying to deny your own posts now????

Are you saying that you can't tell a man from a woman without seeing the "naughty bits"? If that's true, you really can't tell a man from a woman, now can you?

Forum List

Back