Official Who Ignored Request for Water During Maui Inferno: 'Water Requires Conversations Around Equity'

Hawaii is a Democrat state duh

Brains over brainless every fucking time.

Our country is just fine.

You're the one who has Austin Powers for a leader.

How many people did the leftards kill in Hawaii? Do we know yet?

Your response proves my post in spades. Small minded, selfish and accusatory and stupid.

Your hatred of Democrats is the source of all your problems not the Democrats.

Republicans have been ignoring him denying climate change since I was a teenager and now you’re saying it’s hot. It’s the Democrats fault that Hawaii burned.

Who has which party has refused to even acknowledge that man-made climate change exists, much less do anything about it.

Your post also proves that you’re completely ignorant about Canada as well. Every time one of you right wing assholes takes a swipe at Canada you end up stepping in shit because you know nothing about us.

No one knows how many people are dead in Hawaii because 1300 people are still missing. It’s believe that some of them got away but they’re in areas with no communication services and don’t know what’s going on.

The fires aren’t even out yet and no investigation has been done as to what went wrong but you’re willing to blame the Democrats right off the hop.

Party over country every fucking time.

This is why your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. You’re far more interested in blaming Democrats than you are in solving problems.

How is that power grid doing in Texas? How many people did Greg Abbott fry this week?

Where are you from again?

Your response proves my post in spades. Small minded, selfish and accusatory and stupid.

Fact: Mazie Hirono is the single dumbest Senator ever in history.

And the Hawaiians keep voting for her.

End of story.

Democrats are the source of all the hatred in this world

Just ask Biden the Uniter

Republicans have been ignoring him denying climate change since I was a teenager and now you’re saying it’s hot. It’s the Democrats fault that Hawaii burned.

Who has which party has refused to even acknowledge that man-made climate change exists, much less do anything about it.

You're a scientist now?

Your post also proves that you’re completely ignorant about Canada as well. Every time one of you right wing assholes takes a swipe at Canada you end up stepping in shit because you know nothing about us.

My father is Canadian, shit for brains.

Half my family is in Canada, stupid fucking leftard.

Leftards are such idiotic asswipes it's amazing.

No one knows how many people are dead in Hawaii because 1300 people are still missing. It’s believe that some of them got away but they’re in areas with no communication services and don’t know what’s going on.

We'll figure out how many dead people the fucking moron leftards are responsible for THIS time. The count isn't even finished on the last one.

Leftism on full display. Hawaiians get everything they deserve for voting Democrat on everything.
Only God knows how many were burned alive because of his wokeness.

During the inferno that devastated part of the island of Maui, wiping entire towns off the map and possibly killing more than a thousand people (once a full assessment can be made), people on Maui begged state officials to allow West Maui stream water to be diverted to fill up reservoirs for firefighting. That request went to M. Kaleo Manuel, Deputy Director of Hawaii's Commission on Water Resource Management, and he delayed approval of that water for five hours - five hours in which the once-contained fire exploded. By the time the approval was received, workers were unable to reach the siphon release so that the water could be diverted. Now we're learning that Manuel, an Obama Foundation Leader for the Asia Pacific Region, is a climate change activist and DEI devotee who's said, "Like, we can share [water], but it requires true conversations about equity."

Need a LOT more information.

What you mean to say is that, like the rest of the world, we CARE nothing about you.
You know, I did a search, it turns out, there are indeed, forums for Canadians to discuss all things Canada.

Interesting how we have so many Canucks wanting to stick their noses into our business, usually to insult us. . .

:eusa_think:

You know, I did a search, it turns out, there are indeed, forums for Canadians to discuss all things Canada.

Interesting how we have so many Canucks wanting to stick their noses into our business, usually to insult us. . .

Envy. Canadians covet everything about America. They come here to vacation, go to the doctor, shop, etc etc.
They all huddle on our border just to be close to us.
1692354281479.gif

Canadian politics isn't a dumpster fire of mismanagement, corruption and greed like American politics. And the LYING!!!

The USA is like the crack house in the neighbourhood. Donald Trump has turned the Republican Party into a Crime Syndicate, determined to overthrow the Constitution, you fools like you support him.

And Republicans pretend none of these crimes happened. It's insanity.

Canadian politics isn't a dumpster fire of mismanagement, corruption and greed like American politics. And the LYING!!!

The USA is like the crack house in the neighbourhood. Donald Trump has turned the Republican Party into a Crime Syndicate, determined to overthrow the Constitution, you fools like you support him.

And Republicans pretend none of these crimes happened. It's insanity.
KKKanada is a fascist nation that grabs the life savings of its own citizens without due process.

Leftism on full display. Hawaiians get everything they deserve for voting Democrat on everything.
Only God knows how many were burned alive because of his wokeness.

During the inferno that devastated part of the island of Maui, wiping entire towns off the map and possibly killing more than a thousand people (once a full assessment can be made), people on Maui begged state officials to allow West Maui stream water to be diverted to fill up reservoirs for firefighting. That request went to M. Kaleo Manuel, Deputy Director of Hawaii's Commission on Water Resource Management, and he delayed approval of that water for five hours - five hours in which the once-contained fire exploded. By the time the approval was received, workers were unable to reach the siphon release so that the water could be diverted. Now we're learning that Manuel, an Obama Foundation Leader for the Asia Pacific Region, is a climate change activist and DEI devotee who's said, "Like, we can share [water], but it requires true conversations about equity."

So a civil servant makes a mistake in a crisis and you want to blame Democrats...

Way to go for looking like the asshole of the year...

I suppose you want Democrats to celebrate when people are killed in red states because they got what they deserved too...

What does it feel like to be a prick?

KKKanada is a fascist nation that grabs the life savings of its own citizens without due process.

Once again, you reveal your stupidity and ignorance. The Canadian government sent all of the money donated to the “truckers” back to the donors.

Unlike the USA, we don’t allow con artists, and grifters to fleece the general public with donations to fake political causes or phony demonstrations.

We protect our citizens from liars and thieves.

We also don’t allow liars to go on the air and saying election was stolen when it wasn’t

So a civil servant makes a mistake in a crisis and you want to blame Democrats...

Way to go for looking like the asshole of the year...

I suppose you want Democrats to celebrate when people are killed in red states because they got what they deserved too...

What does it feel like to be a prick?
Mistake?
It was a calculated decision.
Worry about equity like a good Commie while citizens get burned alive.

Democrats are the scum of this country and every thing they do is screwed up.

Once again, you reveal your stupidity and ignorance. The Canadian government sent all of the money donated to the “truckers” back to the donors.

Unlike the USA, we don’t allow con artists, and grifters to fleece the general public with donations to fake political causes or phony demonstrations.

We protect our citizens from liars and thieves.

We also don’t allow liars to go on the air and saying election was stolen when it wasn’t
KKKanada froze the entire bank accounts of citizens without due process simply because your fascist government didn’t like them.

The fires aren’t even out yet and no investigation has been done as to what went wrong but you’re willing to blame the Democrats right off the hop.

Party over country every fucking time.

This is why your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling. You’re far more interested in blaming Democrats than you are in solving problems.

How is that power grid doing in Texas? How many people did Greg Abbott fry this week?
It was a Democrat who pondered equity like a good Commie for 5 hours while citizens burned alive.

It wasn’t Democrats, IT WAS THE MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING MYTHS FAULT!!!

My disbelief in your manufacturered religion didn't kill anyone. Liberal policies did.
Democrats control 100% of Hawaii and as such they set the policies that led to this disaster. They didn't build the proper infrastructure. 1 road in & out of the area..... what kind of moron thinks that's a good idea? A democrat. Refusing to use the emergency broadcast system to warn residents, again DEMOCRATS. Withholding precious water until it was too late? Again DEMOCRATS

The death toll from this catastrophe can 100% be attributed to democrat stupidity

Forum List

Back