Official USMB -- Walls 101 Course for Week of Jan 14th, 2019 -- DO NOT DUPLICATE TOPIC.

The tax cuts were 1,000,000 times more important than getting a wall built, jackass.
wasn't that done? didn't we get two supreme court judges? wow, where has this dude been?
Well you really only earned one of those because Obama’s pick after Scalia was illegally blocked. Of course, I don’t expect you to care about that. You only care if constitutional law benefits you.
can't make this up. dude, did we get two SCOTUS judges, yes or no. did we get tax cuts? your point is lost on you.
Um yeah a cut that will blow up the deficit and does not at all benefit the middle class or poor. Man you people are sheep.

Obama doubled the debt in 8 years. Don't pretend to give a SHIT about the fucking deficit now.

President Barack Hussein Obama didn't double the debt.

Check your "facts"

Well you really only earned one of those because Obama’s pick after Scalia was illegally blocked. Of course, I don’t expect you to care about that. You only care if constitutional law benefits you.
can't make this up. dude, did we get two SCOTUS judges, yes or no. did we get tax cuts? your point is lost on you.
Um yeah a cut that will blow up the deficit and does not at all benefit the middle class or poor. Man you people are sheep.

Obama doubled the debt in 8 years. Don't pretend to give a SHIT about the fucking deficit now.
He doubled the debt, but reduced Bush’s deficit by 2/3. Facts are facts.
Putting tens of millions of people into poverty and working poor is not success.
So what was to stop those corporations who were already wealthier than ever before under Obama to raise the wages of their workers? The only way that was going to happen was by raising the minimum wage which he tried to do. Corporations sure as fuck aren’t going to do it on their own, at least not get anywhere that’s needed for millions of people to not live in poverty while working 40 hours a week.

At this point, I think republican voters and the GOP just want to feel like they have accomplished something. It’s less to do with the wall and more saving face.

I mean you really have to appreciate how bizarre Trump and the GOP are pushing for this useless border wall. This is being fueled by desperation at this point. The symbolism of accomplishment of the policy is really all that matters. The rest of the world is laughing at us in the meantime. Canada probably wants to build a wall to keep us out at this point and I wouldn’t blame them.

The wall will never be built for various reasons even after funding for it would
be secured, but let’s pretend it miraculously does get built. Then what? Is this really all the GOP has to offer? Do their voters just expect them to achieve nothing after this?

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a variety of policy ideas to consider. That’s just the nature of progressive policy.
Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a variety of policy ideas to consider
really?.....the only policy i have heard from that party you worship the last 2 years is....."we hate trump"...."lets impeach trump"....
Well it’s pretty easy to just look up the platform on the DNC website. Democrats like Bernie and Warren are pushing for these. Hell, it’s democrats that are actually trying to pass legislation to end the shutdown.
i can care less about their website,it doesnt do much good if when you see these so called congress people all they seem to care about is....we hate trump and we have to overthrow the guy...you party people on both sides have fucked this country with your ti for tat bullshit....and it wont be any better with the next president....

At this point, I think republican voters and the GOP just want to feel like they have accomplished something. It’s less to do with the wall and more saving face.

I mean you really have to appreciate how bizarre Trump and the GOP are pushing for this useless border wall. This is being fueled by desperation at this point. The symbolism of accomplishment of the policy is really all that matters. The rest of the world is laughing at us in the meantime. Canada probably wants to build a wall to keep us out at this point and I wouldn’t blame them.

The wall will never be built for various reasons even after funding for it would
be secured, but let’s pretend it miraculously does get built. Then what? Is this really all the GOP has to offer? Do their voters just expect them to achieve nothing after this?

Say what you want about democrats, but at least they have a variety of policy ideas to consider. That’s just the nature of progressive policy.
If it's so useless AND leftist politicians have walls why won't Nancy and Chuck just give it to President Trump and get it done with? Open borders and no voter ID....hmmm that's all I need to know of WHY they won't give the money...YET. They go hand in hand.

As soon as we get the check from Mexico, we can build the wall.

If it's so useless AND leftist politicians have walls why won't Nancy and Chuck just give it to President Trump and get it done with? Open borders and no voter ID....hmmm that's all I need to know of WHY they won't give the money...YET. They go hand in hand.
So because Trump is a whiny little bitch they should just indulge him while he takes the government hostage? The spending bills the Dems agreed to would have increased spending on border security. They simply realized a goddamn wall won’t accomplish jack shit.

Americans are getting killed by illegals, hence border security is a high priority. The left just cringed they have no come back to that.

To tell you the truth I don't think this is about people at all. It's about the 65 billion a year in cartel money that depends on a porous border. One can only imagine where following the money would take us. I have a feeling it would lead to the halls of DC in both the Senate and the house. I have a feeling it would lead to the halls of each state government along the border. I have a feeling that the reason the left is banging on the drums so hard and pretending that they care about human beings crossing the border is because that's how they get their money from the cartels. Frankly I believe the Republicans are also complicit because they could easily have passed a border wall Bill while they had both houses. McConnell could have taken the nuclear option if it was truly important to him. None of them want a border wall because none of them work for the people they work for themselves.

Jo

So because Trump is a whiny little bitch they should just indulge him while he takes the government hostage? The spending bills the Dems agreed to would have increased spending on border security. They simply realized a goddamn wall won’t accomplish jack shit.
Then explain to us why
Leftist leaders have walls surrounding their homes
Where walls are built illegal invasion has dropped 90% or more

go ahead

Then explain to us why

go ahead
Lol oh my god. It amazes me the crap you people come up with. You mean walls that form a perimeter? The kind that keep people from entering a space? Seriously dude? A wall all along the border isnt going to stop people from climbing over it or tunneling under it. And sure, a burglar could get over a private enclosure wall, but if that is the only security measure a home has, they might as well not have one!

Then explain to us why

go ahead
That 90% figure is entirely made up.

Then explain to us why

go ahead
Lol oh my god. It amazes me the crap you people come up with. You mean walls that form a perimeter? The kind that keep people from entering a space? Seriously dude? A wall all along the border isnt going to stop people from climbing over it or tunneling under it. And sure, a burglar could get over a private enclosure wall, but if that is the only security measure a home has, they might as well not have one!
Walls are intended to KEEP PEOPLE OUT and the people INSIDE SAFE. So why do leftists have walls around their homes eh? Answer it.

FACT CHECK: Did Hungary Reduce Illegal Immigration By 99 Percent With A Border Wall?
Border fencing, more agents and prosecutions cause drop in Yuma, Arizona, border crossings
GOP senator says Israel border fence cut illegal immigration

I can keep going,you can keep lying and digging yourself a bigger hole. :)

Then explain to us why

go ahead
Walls are intended to KEEP PEOPLE OUT and the people INSIDE SAFE. So why do leftists have walls around their homes eh? Answer it.

FACT CHECK: Did Hungary Reduce Illegal Immigration By 99 Percent With A Border Wall?
Border fencing, more agents and prosecutions cause drop in Yuma, Arizona, border crossings

You really gotta read your own articles. From the first link:

“Illegal border crossings for Hungary dropped from 391,384 in 2015 to 1,418 in 2017 after the construction of border barriers – a 99.6 percent decrease. It’s unclear, however, how much of the drop can be attributed to the border barriers, as a significant decrease in overall migration levels in the region also played a role.”

Then explain to us why

go ahead

“Illegal border crossings for Hungary dropped from 391,384 in 2015 to 1,418 in 2017 after the construction of border barriers – a 99.6 percent decrease. It’s unclear, however, how much of the drop can be attributed to the border barriers, as a significant decrease in overall migration levels in the region also played a role.”
“Illegal border crossings for Hungary dropped from 391,384 in 2015 to 1,418 in 2017 after the construction of border barriers – a 99.6 percent decrease.

Sure do! :) You obviously missed that first part eh?

Then explain to us why

go ahead

“Illegal border crossings for Hungary dropped from 391,384 in 2015 to 1,418 in 2017 after the construction of border barriers – a 99.6 percent decrease.

And you ignored the second because?

Then explain to us why

go ahead

And you ignored the second because?
Because it say's its UNCLEAR how much had to do with it...duh obviously all of it! The invaders switched to a different entry point because of that fence.

The tax cuts were 1,000,000 times more important than getting a wall built, jackass.
wasn't that done? didn't we get two supreme court judges? wow, where has this dude been?
Illegally blocked?

What law was broken by whom?

Yeah, we needed to add more to the deficit.
It is impossible for tax cuts to add to the deficit, jackass.

Forum List

Back