Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Just to be clear, my post 1299 is in response to Mertex's post 1275 where she accused me of outing her.

I just thought there cold be scum in QT's?
But i look for factional statements and arguments...

There can be and there probably are in most of them. I look for patterns and changes in player patterns. It isn't like I even know exactly what I am looking for at any given time. It is just how my mind has always worked. Things jump out at me for whatever reason they do. My mind does it--I can't explain it. Sometimes I can be lying in bed thinking about nothing or thinking about something totally different and something very important will just pop into my head as a revelation for lack of a better word. Most of it seems to be done at the subconscious level. In games the patterns I see are not always right the way I think they are, but on balance, I trust them more than I distrust them.

That's not true. I may be more valuable to Town remaining alive. And your questioning, if you are indeed Town is just going to make me a Target. So, way to go.

Here's the first place you suggested you were more than vanilla town.

Okay.

Mertex had the ability to steal another's Ability.

That can be useful to either Scum or Town.

But Mertex was totally bummed about getting the Shield, which would bump her up from presumed Townie to a PR.

Why was she so bummed out? Why did she say that she won't use the shield?

Sorry, but that's straight up Scum.

Am I the only one that noticed that Mertex's play is completely different from Game 4?

Here is the post where Grandma mentioned you possibly having a PR. Not me.

No, that's not true. There are other situations where a Townie can protect another person, and even if that person is Scum, the Townie that protected them doesn't die.

Well, all I can say is that I am more valuable to town if I stay alive, but, I'm not an experienced player, so I don't know how to explain it to you any other way. If you don't understand what I am saying, then you will think what ever you want to think.

More instances of you claiming to be more than VT.

Vote: Grandma
FoS: Wolfsister77, Sgt_Gath, House

Every single person on the Mertex wagon right now is looking really scummy to me right now.
Only scum should want an outed Town PR lynched before the ability can be used.

So Mertex, you can see it was not me that outed you.

I'm still confused why she suggested anything given she only had three votes. TN jumping in and saying, "Only scum should want an outed Town PR lynched before the ability can be used" then he states his read on her is 'null',

None of it makes sense, unless TN was hoping Mertex uses her supposed power on him thus
Just to be clear, my post 1299 is in response to Mertex's post 1275 where she accused me of outing her.

Are you still outing her??

TN and Mertex did that very well.

It was TN throwing the hissy fit telling others they need to throw abilities behind her because she is so important. Then TN stated he had a flipping "null' read on her, all the while stating anyone voting her was "scummy" for voting a "an outed town PR".

{b]unvote[/b]

I was waiting until Mertex left.

I'm pulling my vote off her as a favor to TN.

In return, I want TN to put in an appearance in next week's 4F.

Yeah.

What is a 4F?

Vote: TN5421

I just don't see town throwing away so many abilities by using his on Mertex and trying to get someone else to also. This uses up a lot of abilities and hurts town considering she could be scum or not pick someone targeted which would really be a huge waste. TN should know better considering he's got quite a bit of Mafia experience.

Mertex is probably town based on her reaction to having my power used on her.

@Wake

Unvote

Vote: TN

Yeah, ok, pile on the wagon without offering any supportive arguments whatsoever, like that isn't practically a scumclaim.

I am BobPlumb's replacement. So much setup spec in the 20 pages.

Softball question: Has anyone said they hated their ability?

I don't think my ability was strong enough, but that doesn't mean I hated it.

Vote: TN

Right now that seems to be the best place for my vote. The dynamics between him and Mertex do not add up at all.

Others I am currently leaning scum include:
Grandma
Mertex
House
and possibly Aye

Again, offering little supporting logic beyond super-generic statements.

Was Mertex required to use her ability day 1?

How do the dynamics between TN and Mertex not add up?

The ability mertex was granted is essentially a weak bodybuard, and I added partial kill immunity on it, and everyone lost their shit.

I also do not see the tn mertex link. If tn is scum with mertex then his behavior is suboptimsl. The more optimal approach would have been to make a townie/other scum (unwittingly) immune to the opposite element he is.

For instance, if TN is fire scum making Mertex immune to ice is best.

This would ensure more scumvoting available for tomorrow since ice scum already know they cannot kill Mertex in that scensrio.

Vote TN

>Argues TN-town
>Votes TN
>what are you even doing

, his behavior is off, he has never acted this way before. It's totally unlike him and there has been no reasonable explanation from TN.

The situation makes no sense given he has said he still does NOT know if she is town and his read is null! I've asked him questions he has refused to answer and then he gets angry.

I agree he needs to respond, and at this time, I have no issue with the hammer or being the hammer- but many of you know I can't do it tomorrow due to v/la.

Yeah, your willingness to hammer a townie is noted.

Exactly. He went from being waaaaay too quiet, to basically blowing up all over everyone to defend a person who was behaving suspiciously.

What did he expect everyone to think?

I expected you to realize that I don't make in-your-face power plays as scum, for one.

This morning I took my vote of Mertex, against my better judgement, at TN's request. It's one hell of a leap of faith that I'm taking there.

There are 3 ways to view his deal:

He's Town and he has a brilliant plan to protect PRs and possibly kill some Scum;

He's Scum and has a brilliant plan to kill of the other Scum team;

He's Scum and Night 1 will be a bloodbath.

@tn5421 - which is it?

If you're Town you're going to have to convince everyone...

I don't have to convince shit.
This game becomes not-my-problem when you kill me and I flip town.

So many partial protections and jailkeeps have been / are being thrown around that its likely there won't be ANY nightkills tonight.

How's that for a brilliant plan.

I would also check my wagon, as I'm pretty sure at least 33% of it is scum.

My understanding of the abilities is that they all become useless by day 3, so why is it scummy for me to want them to be used?

You do realize you literally have a lynching wagon on me for 3 reasons, as follows:

1) You don't like how I decided to use my ability.

Who the fuck are you to tell me how I'm going to use MY ability.

2) You don't like who I targeted with my ability. See above.

3) You don't like how I'm acting in-thread.

I guess this explains why you always lynch Sammech even though he is ALWAYS TOWN.
Your policy lynch is bad and you should feel bad for always pushing it even though it ALWAYS KILLS TOWN.

So tell me again, what case do you have?

None?

That's what I thought.

Your policy lynch is bad and you should feel bad

icwutudidthar.jpg

TN - I'll send you a link and brief explanation of the 4F in PM, since it's not Game-related.

Basically, it's the best place to find MeBelle. And Mani and Ropey.

TN, just cause I was not seeing the link between you and Mertex didn't mean I was arguing for you as town

You Wolf FA and Mertex have rubbed me wrong for reasons I can't explain yet.

Who do you think they are?

According to his earlier post, I'd guess Sgt_Gath, FA_Q2, and CaféAuLait.

But Cafe isn't on it. So I'm wondering who he thinks is scum on his wagon here:

tn5421 (L1): Moonglow, Sameech, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, Sgt_Gath, House, ScarletRage, AyeCantSeeYou

CaféAuLait volunteered to hammer. I'd say that post put her pretty squarely on the wagon regardless of the last VC.

Who do you think they are?

According to his earlier post, I'd guess Sgt_Gath, FA_Q2, and CaféAuLait.

But Cafe isn't on it. So I'm wondering who he thinks is scum on his wagon here:

tn5421 (L1): Moonglow, Sameech, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, Sgt_Gath, House, ScarletRage, AyeCantSeeYou

CaféAuLait volunteered to hammer. I'd say that post put her pretty squarely on the wagon regardless of the last VC.

Yeah, but wagon is most important to me right now.

TN, just cause I was not seeing the link between you and Mertex didn't mean I was arguing for you as town

You Wolf FA and Mertex have rubbed me wrong for reasons I can't explain yet.

Scum!Titus once again withholding information from town.

This

Forum List

Back