Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Let me get this straight - someone was given an ability, used it, and is now being given shit for doing so? Wake said himself"

There are no Scum or Town special
Green_Orb.png
abilities.

Green_Orb.png
abilities simply exist, and are given randomly to each player.

-Edited for accuracy. At war with USMB glitches.

So, how does someone having a particular ability make them scum or town? Someone explain that train of thought, please.

Wolf, you think that you are playing so smart, but you really aren't. One team of Scum don't know who the other Scum are. They could target one of them for a NK, and I happen to be shielding that person, I die.

I hope that others that are able to understand that will be able to see that you're either playing really dumb, or you are Scum, like I targe
Oh yeah, that's right. Mertex's ability was nimble fingers. Duh, so hers is used and she took Shaitra's protective ability.

This looks like Shaitra is town and Mertex is scum to me.

That's the trouble with you Wolf, you jump to conclusions way too quick. I have to wait for Wake to explain to me exactly how that ability works. You're taking Shaitra's word and she may be Scum for all you know. But go ahead, loose lips sink ships and you seem to be good at doing that. And Shaitra's quick jump on trying to make me look bad may be that she is Scum, she hasn't been saying much to help town from what I can see.

Hmmmm..........................I said something similar to Ropey in game 3. Who was town and who was scum then? I'm sure you remember.

Yeah, okay. You think you're being helpful to Town, but you are actually not. You're actually not helpful to Scum when you are Scum or Town when you are Town, but there's no stopping you, so ahead with your assumptions.

And why do you think stealing someone else's ability is a pro-town thing to do? You complain that Wolf isn't being helpful to town but you are not being helpful to town either.

Stealing an ability from a Scum would be a pro-town thing, especially if that ability was going to hurt town. I didn't know what your ability was, and I also don't know if you are Town or Scum. Just because you claim you are Town doesn't make you Town.

I don't know why my two responses ended up together.....argh......

Let me get this straight - someone was given an ability, used it, and is now being given shit for doing so? Wake said himself"

So, how does someone having a particular ability make them scum or town? Someone explain that train of thought, please.

Look at what the ability does.

A shield is useless to a 2-person Mafia team. They can't be NK'd, so they have no need for one, unless that team wants to prevent the other team from NK'ing a Townie. Not bloody likely, that.

Wolf, you think that you are playing so smart, but you really aren't. One team of Scum don't know who the other Scum are. They could target one of them for a NK, and I happen to be shielding that person, I die.

I hope that others that are able to understand that will be able to see that you're either playing really dumb, or you are Scum,

And all you do is call people dumb and insult them when they do something you don't like. How is that helpful to town? Where's your smart and oh so much better than me Mafia play?

Oh yeah, that's right. Mertex's ability was nimble fingers. Duh, so hers is used and she took Shaitra's protective ability.

This looks like Shaitra is town and Mertex is scum to me.

That's the trouble with you Wolf, you jump to conclusions way too quick. I have to wait for Wake to explain to me exactly how that ability works. You're taking Shaitra's word and she may be Scum for all you know. But go ahead, loose lips sink ships and you seem to be good at doing that. And Shaitra's quick jump on trying to make me look bad may be that she is Scum, she hasn't been saying much to help town from what I can see.

Hmmmm..........................I said something similar to Ropey in game 3. Who was town and who was scum then? I'm sure you remember.

Yeah, okay. You think you're being helpful to Town, but you are actually not. You're actually not helpful to Scum when you are Scum or Town when you are Town, but there's no stopping you, so ahead with your assumptions.

Thank You for your attack on my play style. You are not town. Deal with it.

Wolf, you are Scum. You saying that I am scum is just Kerfuffle. You always get nervous when you're about to be found out, don't you?

Mertex, Do not call me dumb again. Personal insults are not allowed.

I didn't call you dumb. Don't put words in my mouth. I said you were playing dumb. And I'm not responding to you again. You did the same thing to Ropey in Game 3 when you were Scum...tried to make him look like Scum. I'm not falling for your drama.

Grandma's would be useless for scum and Shaitra's is like a bodyguard ability which would be useless to scum.

Mertex's is something that would help scum.

Don't take my theory away again Wake.

I'd like to be able to go with one of these and this one makes sense.

You can't think like that is the abilities were randomized. Scum may have gotten an ability useless to them and it could throw our perceptions. It reminds me of game three when I though SR was lying about being a cop, when we had three. I knew FA was one and I believed Luissa. It threw the game into an upheaval when SR intimated she was a cop.

Look at what the ability does.

A shield is useless to a 2-person Mafia team. They can't be NK'd, so they have no need for one, unless that team wants to prevent the other team from NK'ing a Townie. Not bloody likely, that.

@Wake

Would you please clarify if scum were given 'hand picked' abilities to help them, or if they had the same chance of getting something useless as town has?

WTF? Giving out idiotic abilities to scum or town makes no sense. Everyone's ability should do something useful or they would never be used.

They can be random but they still have to make sense.

Grandma's would be useless for scum and Shaitra's is like a bodyguard ability which would be useless to scum.

Mertex's is something that would help scum.

Don't take my theory away again Wake.

I'd like to be able to go with one of these and this one makes sense.

You can't think like that is the abilities were randomized. Scum may have gotten an ability useless to them and it could throw our perceptions. It reminds me of game three when I though SR was lying about being a cop, when we had three. I knew FA was one and I believed Luissa. It threw the game into an upheaval when SR intimated she was a cop.

Why would Wake bother giving out useless abilities? These are supposed to be used. It makes no sense. But if everyone wants to go back to square one, so be it. The game will go nowhere I guess.

There are no Scum or Town special
Green_Orb.png
abilities.

Green_Orb.png
abilities simply exist, and are given randomly to each player.

-Edited for accuracy. At war with USMB glitches.

I'd vig Cereal_Killer if I were you. Just a suggestion

@BobPlumb

Are you playing the game or not? Several of us have asked you to explain yourself in voting for yourself, but you have yet to answer. Is it because you don't understand how the game is played?

All of these unique abilities are randomly given.

Doing otherwise damages the integrity of the game.

Forum List

Back