Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

I trust Mueller and expect him to give an honest assessment of the facts and data he has collected

If he says Trump is as clean as a virgins honeypot, I will believe him
If he says Trump was involved in unethical, inept or marginally illegal activities...I will believe that

Can USMB Conservatives say the same?

I just said I will accept his findings...
That’s what I want to hear Conservatives

Take the good with the bad
I don’t want to see celebrating the good stuff and calling the bad stuff fake

Hate to break it to conservatives doing a victory lap today. There will be bad stuff in the report

Of course there will be but will the bad be enough to warrant a impeachment?

Nope...

Will it sink Trump in 2020?

Nope...

So that is the bad for the left and I have seen the left hate during the Bush years, well I expect massive melting after the report fails to help with impeachment and if Trump win in 2020...
Republicans impeached over a blow job
I’m sure Dems can find something that will meet that standard
He got impeached for lying under oath. If he told the truth about, nothing would've happened.

NEWS for Blues
Maybe Mueller understands that there is no reason to indict Don Jr., Ivanka, or some others because it would be a federal crime that Trump can just pardon, and instead he is leaving it up to the state of New York to charge them on other charges like the Trump Foundation that is a state crime that Trump can not pardon.
I get that you have good days and bad days at your age, but this is especially bad, huh?
Every day I wake up sound and healthy is a good day Being a republican all my life up till GWB 2000 I enjoy reading all the posts which show me I made the right choice in switching to Dems
I don't know about your health, but sound of mind ... nah, no one is buying that.
LOL I handle 5 stock accounts and a RE business I'm as sharp as a tack even if I have to say so myself AND I know BS when I see it and Trump is 99% BS
Mueller is done Trumps legal woes are just beginning
With all the butthurt, your rearguard action is completely understandable.

It appears 45's brainwashed cult followers prematurely rushed to judgement at celebrating Mueller did not find any evidence of collusion, although Mueller has already managed to indict and in certain cases get some of 45's Russian puppet associates prison time. Yet, NY is up and has a very interesting scenario of possible impact of impending justice leaning on the 45 tyrant and his criminal family in particular. To say the least and despite 45's kissers, tRump's legacy, image and reputation has been nuked to a astronomical degree. It also appears this 45 tyrant will live with this disgrace until he becomes deceased to possibly spend a eternity in hell. Were 45 wise, the pompous dictator wannabe would have stayed out of politics and to which 45 has proven to be a complete idiot at, and just went on his crooked low key way.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump
You people are so gullible...

You just lap up the scraps the media throw at you without any regard for their validity.

One would think you would get tired of LOOKING STUPID.
First it was Hillary that was going to stop Trump.
Then it was the FBI.
Then it was MULEr.
Now you're onto the next fantastical story in the never ending saga of WE GOT HIM NOW!

Ridiculous

It appears 45's brainwashed cult followers prematurely rushed to judgement at celebrating Mueller did not find any evidence of collusion, although Mueller has already managed to indict and in certain cases get some of 45's Russian puppet associates prison time. Yet, NY is up and has a very interesting scenario of possible impact of impending justice leaning on the 45 tyrant and his criminal family in particular. To say the least and despite 45's kissers, tRump's legacy, image and reputation has been nuked to a astronomical degree. It also appears this 45 tyrant will live with this disgrace until he becomes deceased to possibly spend a eternity in hell. Were 45 wise, the pompous dictator wannabe would have stayed out of politics and to which 45 has proven to be a complete idiot at, and just went on his crooked low key way.

After Mueller: The Ongoing Investigations Surrounding Trump

You do realize that that's what you said about Mueller, right?

william104 - Wow, you have a terminal case of TDS! It's no surprise that you President Haters are in denial, but it's amazing how fast the tin-foil-hat theories are propagating.

I know the defeat must be crushing, but it's time for you to suck it up. It's sickening to see you grovel in the mud like this.

I think we need to add the TDS syndrome to the same scale as the Goddard affect. Mueller did his job and he's done. Now it's up to others to do theirs. It's not over. Just the investigation. I suggest you get the Constitution changed so that you can allow Trump to declare himself King for Life by Executive Order and disband the Congress and Supreme Court. Otherwise, at a later date (to be determine) he and his offspring and in-law is headed for a date with a Grand Jury in NY, Maryland and possibly Florida. After what they have found, I normally would expect them to be issuing indiements to the whole clan but it appears they are waiting for when they can force the Big Cahoona into a Grand Jury. They just can't do that at this time. But it's coming. Your Orange Individual 1 (as NY State Prosecutors calls him) may spend his last days in prison. Okay, a Club med but a prison nevertheless.

Those aren't predictions. Those are facts. The Fines have already been levied and paid. Next comes the State Felony Charges that cannot be presented why Trump is President. So you had better help him to name himself King for Life.

" It is common knowledge that the Clinton campaign paid for the fake Russian dossier" NOT, it is a meme, passed forward by trump supporters like you, with no evidence to support such a claim.

No. One. Cried.

Yes. She. Did.

First 3 seconds of the video shows her in tears and the rest of the video is the guy consoling her. The cameraman went to the guy talking when he saw madcow crying. Hes like oh shit shes crying again! You can see the wet under her eyes. And rapid eye blinking is a common thing in someone who is getting emotional.

Yup, she was definitely crying. That down turned mouth, and the furrowed brow are proof positive. I find it amusing that the Director never went back to a shot of her either. Not good having your anchor bawling on air.

Well, now that I've seen the two seconds on the elusive vid, I'm not arguing that she was emotional.
It sure makes me wonder, though, why some of the folks here get such pleasure from seeing people cry. What's that say about the folks gloating over it?

Well, she may not be crying quite as much as you are.

Wishful thinking, there, boys. I never needed this investigation to despise Trump but I knew we were stuck with him for four years. So except for some mild curiosity, I'm not that excited about this. Just wondering why you're all such a bunch of sadists, is all.

Yep, you sure didn't need the investigation because you fricken loons were willing and ready to convict WITHOUT any evidence. And BTW....stuck with him for 8 years.

I trust Mueller and expect him to give an honest assessment of the facts and data he has collected

If he says Trump is as clean as a virgins honeypot, I will believe him
If he says Trump was involved in unethical, inept or marginally illegal activities...I will believe that

Can USMB Conservatives say the same?

Hate to break it to conservatives doing a victory lap today. There will be bad stuff in the report

Nope...

Nope...

So that is the bad for the left and I have seen the left hate during the Bush years, well I expect massive melting after the report fails to help with impeachment and if Trump win in 2020...
He got impeached for lying under oath. If he told the truth about, nothing would've happened.
Why was he being asked about a consensual relationship in an investigation of a 1978 land deal?

For that matter:

Why was there a Special Counsel in the 1990s investigating a land deal from 1978?

He had the popular vote of 49 states .. 2 counties in California do not Represent America

No he did not. The 63 million that voted for Hillary did represenr America and that was more AMERICANS than Americans who voted for Trump.
He won the popular vote in 49 states its a facts
Nope. But you probably believe that because you are a cultist.

If you add the popular vote of the other 49 states (and DC too, BTW), and do not include California, Trump had more popular votes. FACT!
Yeah....another one who ignores the millions of people who live in California. I bet y'all would love to disenfranchise us.

Tho, the cool thing is, a lot of us are moving and bringing our blue votes to other states now.
You are moving because democrat policies destroyed California lol

No he did not. The 63 million that voted for Hillary did represenr America and that was more AMERICANS than Americans who voted for Trump.
He won the popular vote in 49 states its a facts
Nope. But you probably believe that because you are a cultist.

If you add the popular vote of the other 49 states (and DC too, BTW), and do not include California, Trump had more popular votes. FACT!
Yeah....another one who ignores the millions of people who live in California. I bet y'all would love to disenfranchise us.

Tho, the cool thing is, a lot of us are moving and bringing our blue votes to other states now.
You are moving because democrat policies destroyed California lol
Actually, we are moving because we are retiring and traveling.....and leasing our home out to my daughter and her husband. But we made sure our residency (and votes) will be in a red state. You're welcome.

Liberals lie, it’s what they do.

No collusion.

Now let’s go back and nail the people who lied on the FISA warrant.

He wasn’t fuming nor whining. You people are predictable though.
He was consternated, perplexed, appalled, disconcerted, etc. You choose the adjective you like.

Mathews is still insisting there was collusion though none could be found.

He said Mueller never met with Trump so how can he judge Trump's intent with regards to
Putin and Russia....I suppose it was surmised the same way James Comey could surmise
Hillary Clinton never meant to break any laws with her email illegalities though he never met with her. What a bitch that is.

Leftists refuse to accept reality, and are still clinging to hope that someone, somewhere, will "get Trump" for some reason.

The funny thing is, they're quoting the same sources who have spent the past two years telling them Trump, Kushner, etc. will be indicted.

They've learned absolutely nothing from this whole embarrassment, and will continue believing whatever the fake news MSM tells them to believe. It's an almost unbelievable level of mental servitude.

To call these people puppets is an insult to puppets; puppets have no volition to surrender. Human beings do, and these people have surrendered it while practically begging the MSM to spoon feed them more lies.

This is it, folks. Leftism is a mental illness. I think most of us had suspected it, but the past 48 hours has proven it beyond all reasonable doubt.
If any lingering doubts, just Google up Chrissy Matthews to see the thrill running down his leg this go-round.

Nope...

Nope...

Why was he being asked about a consensual relationship in an investigation of a 1978 land deal?

For that matter:

Why was there a Special Counsel in the 1990s investigating a land deal from 1978?
If Clinton told the truth, nothing would've happened. Maybe he shouldn't of shot his load on her. Lol

Nope...

Nope...

For that matter:

If Clinton told the truth, nothing would've happened. Maybe he shouldn't of shot his load on her. Lol
Not what I asked you, was it? :lol:

Forum List

Back