[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

wondering if there is a background selector or is white the only color available? Other than that, the board seems to load quickly enough whenever an action is selected.

Whelp -- I started a thread with a poll in it (about losing rep system) ... that went up OK but it doesn't show up in my "Watched Threads" list. I have to navigate in there manually.

[EDIT] - it still doesn't show up if I click my "Watched Threads" link -- but it DOES show up if I click the "Watched Thread" link in Synthaholic's post 162 above. What does that mean?

I like the new format, it is actually more user friendly.

I can see that there will be some growing pains, not surprising.

Really? It was friendlier when I got notified if I got a PM. It was friendlier when I could set the thread options to newest to oldest, instead of oldest to newest.

I like the new alerts more than the old ones. I also assume XenForo is easier to write styles for than VB3 which was actually quite out of date.

I think we can assume the Leaderboard is all about # of trophies earned. I made a thread specifically asking about trophies if you want to check that out. Hopefully we'll get some sort of official response.

Forum List

Back