[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

I love the notifications that you have a PM (or 'conversation') and the 'likes' and 'who quoted you' on the notifications. Now we need one other button that I believe is available with this platform called 'options' I believe that will show you all who quoted you with most recent first plus some other things you can access easily. What makes it nice is that if you've been away from the board for awhile, you can easily get back into a discussion and you don't run the risk of ignoring somebody who thoughtfully responded to your comments. Trying to dig all that out of a general notification list could be tough.

Oh, and I don't remember who mentioned it earlier, but we are getting notifications every time somebody posts in a thread we are subscribed to and I would really REALLY like to be able to opt out of that. And there doesn't seem to be any option to do so under preferences.

Edit: Nevermind, I just found that too. If you click on notifications there is a preference button for what notifications you want to receive.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back