Official 'Rosenstein Testifies' Thread (Compilation)

Who will be the next one to turn on the other?

I can't help but notice how silent the snowflakes are, avoiding this thread, as Obama's conspirators turn on each other, confirming the crimes that were committed ... and the ones being committed, and accusing / blaming each other for being the ones who committed those crimes and who are still committing the crimes...

:p

ROSENSTEIN DECLARES IN TESTIMONY THE DOJ MUST TAKE ACTION AGAINST FBI

'Rosenstein also said that “whenever agents or prosecutors make serious mistakes or engage in misconduct,” the DOJ “must take remedial action.”'

“Ensuring the integrity of governmental processes is essential to public confidence in the rule of law,”

President Obama and his criminal administration / Cabinet f*-ed up every bit of that....

They illegally spied on US citizens, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, Presidential nominees, and a newly elected President....weaponized and used the IRS against Americans legally opposing his re-election....and that doesn't even crack the cover of what they did...

Sessions, Barr and Horowitz all agree that "some people did something" and have concluded that a little Fascism never hurt anyone

When does the next Obama co-conspiring douche bag testify before the Senate?

Who will it be?

Who will be the next to throw one of the conspirators under the bus?

Who is going to cut a deal 1st?

I can't wait for more - Rosenstein and McCabe blasting each other for committing crimes was awesome.

My money is on McCabe cutting a deal. He was thrown under the bus by Coney already and now by Rod. He ain't going to let that shite happen again.

I loved the part when Rod said he didn’t even read the warrant..he just signed it.

He didn’t ask for any proof that the evidence had been verified by the FBI agents.

What a piece of shit. You have a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign and you don’t read it, you just sign it???????

What??????

Forum List

Back