Official Presidential Recount / Litigation Thread

Fueri

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2015
If anyone thinks this ends over the next few days, no matter who is declared the winner, they should think again.

This is going to make the hanging chads debacle look like a minor distraction.

Recounts and lawyers by the bushel are coming down the pike.

If anyone thinks this ends over the next few days, no matter who is declared the winner, they should think again.

The damage is done.

I don't care what people say, Trump is right that this is disenfranchising voters. When they stopped counting ballots in multiple states, they opened up all suspicions and rightfully so.

Unintended consequences are sure to be felt for years to come. I was sensing this outcome for some time it's why I suggested that Trump better be prepared for litigation. I didn't expect the stopping of counting votes in multiple states though. It's something you know is a fair question because even Fox News doesn't raise the issue. That's a basic question during an election, so why are they pretending it isn't?

Millions were watching this overnight. Millions know that all vote counting stopped.

The damage is done.

I don't care what people say, Trump is right that this is disenfranchising voters. When they stopped counting ballots in multiple states, they opened up all suspicions and rightfully so.

Unintended consequences are sure to be felt for years to come. I was sensing this outcome for some time it's why I suggested that Trump better be prepared for litigation. I didn't expect the stopping of counting votes in multiple states though. It's something you know is a fair question because even Fox News doesn't raise the issue. That's a basic question during an election, so why are they pretending it isn't?

Millions were watching this overnight. Millions know that all vote counting stopped.
Over and over they cheat and cheat some more. They are so numb from their corruption their souls are darkened and they living corpses. They then flip the things they do to the other side for every perceived violation or a person falls down in their life. And people keep buying into this. Having children and grandchildren is not the best thing in these times. For the times can only end one way eventually.

We are a ballot printer. Don't believe me? You can look back and see years old posts I have made talking about printing.
You can also find a post I made about mail in voter registration printing was saving our ass with Covid losses.
These ballots that are showing up where officials are stating the printing is different than the rest... OK... that is impossible. Impossible.
If a ballot has printing that is different than official ballots - then it is a fake ballot. Period.
We get the ballot forms as images off of a secured government server. As all ballot printers, we take that image and produce a 1 bit TIFF image file and burn it on a metal plate. It is 100% uneditable. Impossible that printing is different.

The whole thing should be voided.

I nulled and voided it 2 months ago!

After the lawyers and the courts are finished this is how the election will turn out.
If only legally cast ballots are counted Trump wins. If all ballots are counted Biden wins.
Simple as that.

This predictable situation is exactly why we needed to seat the ninth SCOTUS Justice. A 4-4 tie wouldn't solve anything.

I didn't catch the state... but did you guys hear about an election official that "went home sick" on election night and didn't turn in results?
State officials tried calling and emailing this person with no response. Now the next day and they can't find the person or the results.

I didn't catch the state... but did you guys hear about an election official that "went home sick" on election night and didn't turn in results?
State officials tried calling and emailing this person with no response. Now the next day and they can't find the person or the results.

Wisconsin. Involves 800+ votes in a small berg there.

Crazy... I mean... you got one thing to do. And you can't even be found the next day? You don't tell any co workers you were leaving?

Crazy... I mean... you got one thing to do. And you can't even be found the next day? You don't tell any co workers you were leaving?

It is a rural Trump area. No votes have even been turned in by the clerk. :dunno:

Forum List

Back