Official "Indigenous Peoples" Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Float Features Palestinian Flag

Now they cast people not white and the whites bitch and moan about losing power.

Except they cast "white" people because we were over 80% of the Nation at the time.

So it wasn't bigotry so much as working with the team we had.

Now we still represent over 60%, and the Left are having their Stalinist apocalyptic "vengeance".

Kind of embarrassing when you objectively contextualize...

I gotta see that shit.
You haven't? It's a classic.

Uncle Remus was around for 100 years or more too, until the left canceled him.

I reckon he was too good and too black.

The left has been whitewashing everything.

Butter, rice, pancakes, syrup.

I reckon they can't whitewash Quaker Oats! :auiqs.jpg:

That's probably next for them.

They'll try to queer up or get rid of the Quaker Oats guy.

And they better not fuck with Sweet Baby Ray's! :nono:

Last edited:
Deep thoughts, with Moonglow.
cvbcvbcb.gif

It's a shame you only seem to celebrate it in one particular direction...

But hey, if you support terrorists being lauded amidst the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade?

You do you.
There is a difference between Hamas and Palestinians obviously, brainwashed functional moron. Can you admit that the Palestinians have been screwed as far as they used to live all over Palestine. And Netanyahu is a right wing scumbag lying corrupt cruel swine. So like Trump...

There is a difference between Hamas and Palestinians obviously, brainwashed functional moron. Can you admit that the Palestinians have been screwed as far as they used to live all over Palestine. And Netanyahu is a right wing scumbag lying corrupt cruel swine. So like Trump...

Why is any of that up for discussion in a Thanksgiving Day parade in the Good Ole' USA?

You say racism, I say faggotry. :dunno:

UNFORGIVABLE BIGOTRY.

(But at least you're not a Muslim terrorist..)

Forum List

Back