Officer Who Shot Wright Resigns, Police Chief Resigns, Charges to Come Against Officer Who Shot

Firing the city manager because he said the cop is entitled to due process is fucking bananas

Affirmative action Negro cop couldn't cuff the guy right and an affirmative action woman hire shot him with the wrong weapon.

...and United wants to hire affrimative action pilots. What could possibly go wrong?

I would love every cop in Minnesota to resign immediately.

Come down here to Florida. We love the Blue down here.

No wonder....their mayor looks like he's twelve.
In small wonder that these towns are having problems when you look at the people running the place.

The Mayor looked like "News to me..." when the fact came out that no one on their police force lived within City limits!!!
Minnesota, true home of Swedish meatballs! Wish this F'd up state was part of Canada!

It's a start. It goes to how much the earlier protests have made a difference.

Brooklyn Center officer in Daunte Wright shooting, police chief submit resignation

Tuesday, Brooklyn Center Officer Kim Potter and Police Chief Tim Gannon have resigned from their positions.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension identified Potter as the officer who shot and killed 20-year-old Daunte Wright in Brooklyn Center Sun
day.

26 years on the job and she thinks a taser is a gun.

Will that stop the rioters from destroying black peoples' property?

Who is Kimberly Potter, the cop involved in the Daunte Wright deadly shooting?
Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon said Potter had been placed on administrative leave
Look at this headline on FOX...they go into detail on who she is and her history...and we still don't know anything about Pelosi's killer cop at the capitol....

Brooklyn Center officer in Daunte Wright shooting, police chief submit resignation

Tuesday, Brooklyn Center Officer Kim Potter and Police Chief Tim Gannon have resigned from their positions.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension identified Potter as the officer who shot and killed 20-year-old Daunte Wright in Brooklyn Center Sun
day.

26 years on the job and she thinks a taser is a gun.
Have you ever had to face a criminal who wanted to resist arrest?

Affirmative action Negro cop couldn't cuff the guy right and an affirmative action woman hire shot him with the wrong weapon.

...and United wants to hire affrimative action pilots. What could possibly go wrong?
So people hired by Prog agendas of not equality but equity are the target of African Americans who vote for prog agendas as they riot in the city for police being incompetent.

I honestly don’t know why anyone would even want to be a police officer anymore.

I agree. I work with 44 of them every day. I wouldn't be a police officer if they paid me $1000 dollars an hour.

You can get shot making a simple traffic stop. You have to know the law as good as a lawyer. You are a babysitter, marriage counselor and heaven forbid if you take to long to get to the call. You also have to certify every year with a gun and take classes all year long. Way to much responsibility and work to be a cop and you sure don't get paid well.

No thanks.

Mistakes are still crimes. So, i hope she gets the proper punishment. Whatever it may be.
At least she admitted she was wrong, instead of claiming she had to kill him because she was in fear for her life. I won't say her resignation will do anything to heal the mistrust of cops, but it won't make things worse, like a bullshit claim and all the other cops claiming what she did was right would have. She made a terrible mistake, but her admission of that was honorable.
The mistake was the thug who decided to get stupid.

I honestly don’t know why anyone would even want to be a police officer anymore.

That's why eventually, only the dregs of society will take the job and performance standards will plummet.

And then you will see more of this.

Exactly right. More of this and worse, I believe.

Forum List

Back