Officer Who Pepper-Sprayed a Black Army Medic Is Fired

If they didn’t see it then they can simply ask at the window. Either way the script I wrote should have been used. If he didn’t see the tag then substitute the intro. “Hello sir, I pulled you over because I didn’t see your tags.” It’s not hard

Then maybe you should get a job teaching at a police academy since you know so much more than them.

Axe Ashli Babbitt

Yep. No charges for this cop, but 2and degree manslaughter for the cop who ACCIDENTALLY killed another struggling, fleeing low life African. Leftist politicians always pacify the black mob

Yelling and aggressively threatening is not being extra cautious it is escalating and dangerous and inappropriate.
The driver failed to follow instructions

if he was outside the car in full view it puts the police at less risk
The driver signaled he was pulling over and went to a safe well lit area. Nothing about that signaled a threat to the cops. Why are you trying so hard to defend this ass clown of an cop. He is a disgrace
the only disgrace, is the NON-COMPLIANT criminal. i dont care if it was for spitting out the window, pull over when you are being followed, and the lights are on....pretty simple...things would go a hell of alot smoother.
but you dicks think ---anti-cop-....grow up, and respect LE
I think black people are scared of cops and they don’t trust them. There is a trial going on right now against a cop who killed a black man by kneeling on his neck. So I don’t blame the driver for going to a safe well lit area. And if that was out of line the cop could calmly tell him that while telling him why he was pulled over. Not scream and threaten and demand he leave the vehicle to be manhandled.

Negroes are assholes most of the time and deserve to be treated the way they are.

They need to stop committing so many crimes, get the fuck off welfare, stop being obnoxious shitasses, stop with that filthy entitlement mentality, start taking care of their families and then maybe they will be treated with more respect.
I don’t think they care much about what and who people like you respect... nor do I
and..... I don’t think they care much about what and who people like you respect......neither do we

When I took Law Enforcement classes in college, we were taught that traffic stops were the single most dangerous thing a officer could do. We were taught to approach with caution and not to escalate the situation because the driver was very likely stressed by his or her first encounter with a police officer. In this case, the police officers seemed to do nothing except escalate the situation.

He must of, because the driver sure didn't. :rolleyes:

When I took Law Enforcement classes in college, we were taught that traffic stops were the single most dangerous thing a officer could do. We were taught to approach with caution and not to escalate the situation because the driver was very likely stressed by his or her first encounter with a police officer. In this case, the police officers seemed to do nothing except escalate the situation.

He must of, because the driver sure didn't. :rolleyes:
The "victim" did EVERYTHING wrong.

Cops just cant approach an African because more than likely they have reason to avoid the police because they're more than likely wanted for something.

They can be expected to flee or fight, or pull a weapon on the officer or at the very least, argue and debate the officer.

Best to just never engage Africans becaue if you treat them the way you would treat a white person, you will be going to jail and lose everything in the process.

Axe Ashli Babbitt

That was a great injustice.

She was an unarmed Veteran that was protesting a despicable stolen election.

If she had been some filthy ass low IQ welfare queen Negro protesting getting more welfare then her soul brothers and sisters would have looted ever 7-11 within 500 miles.

Axe Ashli Babbitt

If she had been some filthy ass low IQ welfare queen Negro protesting getting more welfare then her soul brothers and sisters would have looted ever 7-11 within 500 miles.
Yet all the leftists here cheer her murder and attack the cop who ACCIDENTLY killed a criminal

Funny how the left is. They never revealed who this innocent officer was that shot this unarmed vet over three months later. With the officer in Minnesota accidental shooting, we knew who she was within hours.

And now a Communist has introduced a bill to completely takeover the Supreme Court; packing it with their filth to rule favorably on their Communist agendas. How much coverage is that getting?

And what about that Fang Fkr who not only continues to sit on the House intelligence committee and also a leading participant in the second phony impeachment? How fast that story died, didn't it? About as fast as the Cuomo stalking women story died.

But no, the MSM is not an arm of the Communist party.

The "victim" did EVERYTHING wrong.

Cops just cant approach an African because more than likely they have reason to avoid the police because they're more than likely wanted for something.

They can be expected to flee or fight, or pull a weapon on the officer or at the very least, argue and debate the officer.

Best to just never engage Africans becaue if you treat them the way you would treat a white person, you will be going to jail and lose everything in the process.

I think there is a solution to all this. Let the left get rid of police departments in every leftist city and town. This way blacks can safely go through any blue area without being harassed or have laws enforced against them. Then they can stay out of the non-blue cities and states where they experience these problems.

I'm all for it.

If they didn’t see it then they can simply ask at the window. Either way the script I wrote should have been used. If he didn’t see the tag then substitute the intro. “Hello sir, I pulled you over because I didn’t see your tags.” It’s not hard

Then maybe you should get a job teaching at a police academy since you know so much more than them.
I know as much as anybody else that has common sense. In this case the police chief would actually agree with me which is shown by the fact that he fired the cop for acting inappropriately

I know as much as anybody else that has common sense. In this case the police chief would actually agree with me which is shown by the fact that he fired the cop for acting inappropriately

Apparently you don't know all that much if you believe the subject or suspect should dictate to the officers how to conduct their investigation. What I know is how this officer interacted with the subject is what I've seen many times before with officers from around the country.

What I also know is leftists are defiant even though by not doing so, it works out much better for everybody. I also know leftists are born troublemakers.

Apparently you don't know all that much if you believe the subject or suspect should dictate to the officers how to conduct their investigation. What I know is how this officer interacted with the subject is what I've seen many times before with officers from around the country.

What I also know is leftists are defiant even though by not doing so, it works out much better for everybody. I also know leftists are born troublemakers.
Communication and negotiation skills.
"I'm negotiating right up until I pull the trigger. "

Cop failed to negotiate this successfully and lost his job as a result.

Leftists?! How about Americans. Aren’t we just a bunch of freedom loving rebels?!

you may want to be treated like sheep by erratic cops but I for one will push for douchebags who abuse their power like this guy did to go down hard and never work in a position of power again.

Even the cops admitted that his not pulling over was expected. Why do you ignore that? As soon as they saw the temp tag, their reason to stop the driver went bye-bye. They should have apologized and sent him on his way.

And what if he was an armed carjacker that stole a vehicle with a temp tag in it?

Making a few assumptions aren't we? Don't be a dumbass. It was an illegal stop.
Making a few assumptions, aren't you? Don't be a dumbass.

There are no assumptions in my statement. That makes me assume you have reading comprehension difficulties.
Don't be a dumbass.

You failed to point out my assumptions and replied with an insult. I guess that is an admission that I was correct.
you assume--" As soon as they saw the temp tag, their reason to stop the driver went bye-bye."
now the reason for driving 10 minutes w/out stopping needs to be figured out, the temp tag, needs to be called in,....quit assuming you know every movement that was made, you were not there

The officers said it was not unusual for people to pull over in a well-lit area at night. If you would READ you would know this shit instead of accusing me of assuming.

it's noted that you as well as most others supporting these cops want and advocate the police beating, tazering, shooting & killing individuals for disobedience, not because they are posing a threat to the officers or anyone else.
The cops do not know if they pose a threat or not till thevsuspect/citizen complies. Cip
was that right? The "missing" tag? They stopped him for a missing tag which they then saw, removing that right.
You dont know when the cops saw the tag

But if the black guy had stopped promptly and followed instructions everything would ha been ok

I know when they should have seen the tag, had they been looking as that was the reason for the stop.

Leftists?! How about Americans. Aren’t we just a bunch of freedom loving rebels?!

you may want to be treated like sheep by erratic cops but I for one will push for douchebags who abuse their power like this guy did to go down hard and never work in a position of power again.

Of course you would which is why I have proposed dividing this country in half. You let criminals manipulate police in your country, and in our country, police manipulate the criminals or subjects.

But again, I have proposed another idea: let leftists cities get rid of their police departments. There is no national law that any city of town must have them. So get rid of your police departments and that would allow blacks to roam and commit crime freely. If they don't want any problems with police, they simply stay out of red cities and states.

Two perfect solutions.

Forum List

Back