Of course Trump wants schools open!

Kids are the least vulnerable to the virus, so opening schools isn't a big thing....The commiecrats want to keep the schools closed, so the parents have to stay home to ride herd on the kids instead of working.

They really are the scum of the Earth.

Again, the problem isn't the kids will get it, it's that they'll spread it to Nana and Pop-pop when they are exposed to it.
Wrong. Studies have shown that kids do not spread the virus to adults.

got any credible verifiable unbiased scientific peer reviewed links to back that claim up? no? no you say?

lol... you're dismissed.

Kids are the least vulnerable to the virus, so opening schools isn't a big thing....The commiecrats want to keep the schools closed, so the parents have to stay home to ride herd on the kids instead of working.

Again, the problem isn't the kids will get it, it's that they'll spread it to Nana and Pop-pop when they are exposed to it.

got any credible verifiable unbiased scientific peer reviewed links to back that claim up? no? no you say?

lol... you're dismissed.
Parents have a choice. They are being asked to gamble their children's long term health and even lives (CDC has reported three children deaths in today's news from COVID 19) on the words and expertise of medical experts or choose the words of politicians and random posters on social media message boards like USMB.

Are you so afraid of your grandchildren because you are a fat over weight blob of a person whose diabetic system will catch it across the internet? I am in great shape, gone all over Floor E Da, looking for that Wuhan Virus, maybe got a sniffle or sneeze, but that is about it. Bring on the grandkids, grandpa is ready for them...

87,000 dead as of this morning.... this is still a serious issue.

Close all schools for safety. Return to outright feudalism. Only the wealthy will be educated. Tutors and private instruction will return to the norm. There is no reason why all schools cannot process the paperwork to advance all children with straight A' s and all graduates with a 4.0. It might only take a half dozen people rather than the thousands of teachers and administrators.

More hysterics... It's fun to watch the Trump Cultists panic now that their boy's fuckups are smacking them in the face.

Throw shit into a fan, you are going to get some on you.

Link?

Also from the CDC, stats on children:
Among 149,082 (99.6%) reported cases for which age was known, 2,572 (1.7%) were among children aged <18 years.

that's nice. the first link says nothing about transmission - only that kids don't seem to get sick & is dated 6 weeks ago. we are learning new things everyday re: this brand new disease;

& 6 weeks ago, we didn't know about the kawasaki type disease children have been coming down with several weeks after being exposed & testing positive for covid.

lest ye forget - anybody can be asymptomatic - yet shed the disease & be VERY contagious, including children.

the CDC link YOU provided states:

Schools, working together with local health departments, have an important role in slowing the spread of diseases to help ensure students have safe and healthy learning environments. Schools serve students, staff, and visitors from throughout the community. All of these people may have close contact in the school setting, often sharing spaces, equipment, and supplies

Information about COVID-19 in children is somewhat limited, but the information that is available suggests that children with confirmed COVID-19 generally had mild symptoms. Person-to-person spread from or to children, as among adults, is thought to occur mainly via respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. Recent studies indicate that people who are infected but do not have symptoms likely also play a role in the spread of COVID-19.

However, a small percentage of children have been reported to have more severe illness. Older adults and people who have serious underlying medical conditions are at highest risk of severe illness fromCOVID-19. Despite lower risk of serious illness among most children, children with COVID-19-like symptoms should avoid contact with others who might be at high risk for severe illness from COVID-19.

^^^
that's not very encouraging^^^

remember when i said you were dismissed?

ya. you still are.

Last edited:
Are you so afraid of your grandchildren because you are a fat over weight blob of a person whose diabetic system will catch it across the internet? I am in great shape, gone all over Floor E Da, looking for that Wuhan Virus, maybe got a sniffle or sneeze, but that is about it. Bring on the grandkids, grandpa is ready for them...

87,000 dead as of this morning.... this is still a serious issue.

Close all schools for safety. Return to outright feudalism. Only the wealthy will be educated. Tutors and private instruction will return to the norm. There is no reason why all schools cannot process the paperwork to advance all children with straight A' s and all graduates with a 4.0. It might only take a half dozen people rather than the thousands of teachers and administrators.

More hysterics... It's fun to watch the Trump Cultists panic now that their boy's fuckups are smacking them in the face.

Throw shit into a fan, you are going to get some on you.
How many people die each day?
According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds.
How many people die a day in the US? | IndexMundi Blog

www.indexmundi.com/blog/index.php/2018/03/05/how-many-people-die-a-day-i…

Now if we look at how many days this Wuhan Virus has been active since China released it, in the attempt to get Joe Biden elected president.

The patient from Washington with confirmed 2019-nCoV infection returned to the United States from Wuhan on January 15, 2020.

Since the virus showed up Jan 15th but not counting the victims of the Chinese virus, 120 days times 7,452 normal deaths a day in the US comes to 894,240. Where is the outrage that this many deaths have happened without the Wuhan Virus killing them? Because dumbasses like you Joe, only repeat what the Lame Stream Media tells you to think...

You can gamble your children's health and lives on random ignorant, uninformed, misinformed, irresponsible posters like those here on USMB. 'Merica. freedom.

[QUOTE="andaronjim, post: 24666741

Since the virus showed up Jan 15th but not counting the victims of the Chinese virus, 120 days times 7,452 normal deaths a day in the US comes to 894,240. Where is the outrage that this many deaths have happened without the Wuhan Virus killing them? Because dumbasses like you Joe, only repeat what the Lame Stream Media tells you to think...
[/QUOTE]
Gosh, where are you getting your expert information and data from?

[/QUOTE]
Nice of you to only post what i said and totally leave out the information and data i presented. What a fucking liberal retard...

And why not? Could he care less about the health and safety of school kids? All he cares about is his economy, and the oil industry which needs buses running using gasoline, and parents delivering kids to and from school using gasoline, and wealthy college kids driving cars to and from colleges, using gasoline.

Think Trump gives a rat's ass about kids getting an education? Think again. Trump only cares about Trump. Bigly!!!
From the idiots who butcher babies in or out of the womb. You only care about kids because you can steal money from working people then give it to dopers who breed like rabbits so they will vote Dimwitocrap. I know all about you assholes. You would run over a bunch of kids, just to save a squirrel.
Name all the posters who have actually "butchered babies in or out of the womb".....with evidence. TIA

And why not? Could he care less about the health and safety of school kids? All he cares about is his economy, and the oil industry which needs buses running using gasoline, and parents delivering kids to and from school using gasoline, and wealthy college kids driving cars to and from colleges, using gasoline.

Think Trump gives a rat's ass about kids getting an education? Think again. Trump only cares about Trump. Bigly!!!
From the idiots who butcher babies in or out of the womb. You only care about kids because you can steal money from working people then give it to dopers who breed like rabbits so they will vote Dimwitocrap. I know all about you assholes. You would run over a bunch of kids, just to save a squirrel.
Name all the posters who have actually "butchered babies in or out of the womb".....with evidence. TIA
Do you vote Democrat? You condone butchering babies in or out of the womb? Guilt by association. Got it , fucking worthless liberal retard? I call you fuckers out....

Yup and you vermin liars want the schools to stay closed to keep more people from being able to go back to work. Nice try scum, but you fail.

Nice of you to only post what i said and totally leave out the information and data i presented. What a fucking liberal retard...
[/QUOTE]
You are using distorted data of your own interpretation. Now you are afraid to show where you bullshit came from. Remember when being a coward and a liar was a bad thing? What happened to you?

You are using distorted data of your own interpretation. Now you are afraid to show where you bullshit came from. Remember when being a coward and a liar was a bad thing? What happened to you?
[/QUOTE]
You are a total idiot who cannot open a fucking link. Go play in a busy intersection...

I put the stupid idiot liberal(redundant statement i know) on ignore because just like all the other twits i put on ignore, they...well...ignore the "FACTS". I posted that almost 8,000 people in the US die every day, and that son of a bitch, just said i was full of it. Well here is another "LINK" that the rest of you can look at and realize that this Virus doesnt even compare.

QuickStats: Average Daily Number of Deaths, by Month — United States,
In 2017, an average of 7,708 deaths occurred each day. January, February, and December were the months with the highest average daily number of deaths (8,478, 8,351, and 8,344, respectively). June, July, and August were the months with the lowest average daily number of deaths (7,298, 7,157, and 7,158, respectively).
So if we take 2017s death rate, multiply it by 120 days the total deaths by not the Wuhan Virus is....924,960 deaths. But the liberals they are so scared to go outside, because they could get killed by the Chinese virus...May karma be a bitch and when they do go out, they are part of the 7,708 daily deaths. It would be too fucking funny..

Liberal thinking "If i stay in my house, and do what the Lame Stream Media tells me to do, i will be safe from the Chinese virus". When the liberal elites finally tell their voters it is okay to go out, next year, they walk outside and blame, they are blindsided by a drunken illegal, or murderer that was released by their Liberal Governors....

Forum List

Back