Greta Thunberg Now China Virus Expert

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Fake News is so damn screwed up they are just a parody of themselves now. You libtardos are just comedy anymore and Bidum is the head joke.

Beyond parody: CNN taps Greta Thunberg for expert coronavirus panel

"The brave, hard-hitting journalists over at CNN are hosting a town hall Thursday evening called Coronavirus: Facts and Fears. Our First Amendment warriors are only bringing viewers the best of experts, such as former CDC Director Richard Besser, former HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and … teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg.

You literally cannot make this stuff up. This would be a masterful parody. It could have been one of the Babylon Bee’s finest works. Yet no, this is actually the reality of CNN in 2020."

1589413781415.png

Goodness...why do you people care so much about who CNN puts on a panel?

CNN not being news is not news, but the way the left idolizes a retarded child is.

She should be at school, recording her first auditions.

Last edited:
Fake News is so damn screwed up they are just a parody of themselves now. You libtardos are just comedy anymore and Bidum is the head joke.

Beyond parody: CNN taps Greta Thunberg for expert coronavirus panel

"The brave, hard-hitting journalists over at CNN are hosting a town hall Thursday evening called Coronavirus: Facts and Fears. Our First Amendment warriors are only bringing viewers the best of experts, such as former CDC Director Richard Besser, former HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, and … teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg.

You literally cannot make this stuff up. This would be a masterful parody. It could have been one of the Babylon Bee’s finest works. Yet no, this is actually the reality of CNN in 2020."

With traffic down massively at airports, who is watching XiNN?

CNN not being news is not news, but the way the left idolizes a retarded child is.

Again, why do you care so much about a channel you don't watch?

Because some people do watch it and think it is news.

Then they get misinformed that a 16 year old retard who skips school is a climate scientist.

That's why.

Then they get misinformed that a 16 year old retard who skips school is a climate scientist.

That's why.

Wow, you're unbalanced.

That's why.

Wow, you're unbalanced.

Do I sense a CNN viewer who takes orders from 16 year old retard?

That's why.

Wow, you're unbalanced.

You're the one that watches CNN. So you may be picking up your own scent there.

That's why.

Wow, you're unbalanced.

No, watching paint dry is more informative.

That's why.

Wow, you're unbalanced.

No, watching paint dry is more informative.

Yet somehow you watch it and know it's programming.

kids like Greta and my son and Trump's son Barron deserve to live a full life, not one where we're running away from one disaster after another, my friends!

i know that Greta focuses on the scientific predictions about how radically the earth is on track to change in 60 years and 100 years and 50 million years...if we stay on our current course and dont reverse our ways.

Greta made astute mental calculations about what this would mean to her own life: the shocks she would endure, the death that will surround her, the other life forms that will disappear forever, the horrors that await her children when she becomes a parent

that's why she was inspired to become an activist, my friends

at this moment of crisis, we must not talk about anything else. no Flynn, no 2020 elections, let's cancel it all and focus and beating the corona, my friends

Forum List

Back