Of course trump made millions of his not so bright supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well you had 30% of the Republican party believing trump would be reinstalled as president a year after the election.

So it's not surprise trump grifted his supporters for big bucks off the big lie.

Anyone loyal to ANY one party or politician isn't too bright.

The reason he was so popular has as much to do with his adversaries as it does him, so blame CNN, MSNBC and the decades of the swamp for his success.

Put yourself in the shoes of an average American who has been lied to by two faced politicians for decades while their jobs disappeared, their border over run and their kids got hooked on poisons.

Just as the Dems didn't learn (they CAN'T learn because their donors won't allow it) after Clinton lost in 2016, the GOP Establshment may not have learned similar lessons.

Stop running for power and start running for the people.

If these other politicians don't, than stop whining at Trump success. Name for me who YOU would support tomorrow? Who do YOU see as a politcia who will lead and act on Americas challenges?

Eating the corn out of biden's shit has got to be tedious at this point.

biden i told you so.jpg

They're used to tithing. He knows that. Now they can tithe to someone they can see.

I wonder how many people have given money that they couldn't afford to this demigod.
How many people on welfare gave money to Biden?

Let me guess you guys were the ones waiting on jfk to come back and run with trump in Dallas. 😂😂

Thread Closed. Unclean title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back