Of course there are no masks!

Quietly Trump drops tariffs on certain medical supplies. Ventilators and parts too!
Before March 7 th, we all had to pay China millions extra for anything we needed.
Trump is responsible for the lower stockpiles we are dealing with now.
The US lifts tariffs on Chinese face masks and other medical supplies amid coronavirus outbreak | Markets Insider
I don't think this is Mr Trump's fault. It's happening all over the world!
We also have no masks here....it looks like all the medical masks have been disappeared from the planet :disbelief::disbelief:

https://urbansurvivalsite.com/how-to-make-a-gas-mask-from-a-two-liter-bottle/

Quietly Trump drops tariffs on certain medical supplies. Ventilators and parts too!
Before March 7 th, we all had to pay China millions extra for anything we needed.
The US lifts tariffs on Chinese face masks and other medical supplies amid coronavirus outbreak | Markets Insider
We also have no masks here....it looks like all the medical masks have been disappeared from the planet :disbelief::disbelief:
Just wear a bra on your head.

View attachment 314065
This girl wears too many bras.... :biggrin:

https://urbansurvivalsite.com/how-to-make-a-gas-mask-from-a-two-liter-bottle/
Thanks for the link JGalt! :)

Just wear a bra on your head.

View attachment 314065
This girl wears too many bras.... :biggrin:
One is too many when snapping pics. :113:

Forum List

Back