Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

Remember...the word "bleach" was never used by Trump but Biden used it!
Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting
," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
But you dummies that believe as Biden said, that Trump suggested drinking bleach, you are the same dummies that did what this photo shows! You people probably also wear a mask when you are outside!

s!

View attachment 921719

this is not trump'[s greatest spin. #1 was assertion, in the colorado case, that he never took an oath to support and defend the constitution, a claim in opposition to the fact that trump claims the biggest crowd ever watched him take that very oath.

During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
At the daily press briefing of the White House coronavirus task force,
William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md.
The results, which have not been peer reviewed but were briefed to the press and on live television via slides, largely match other laboratory studies and the suspicions of some researchers by showing that the novel coronavirus, like many other viruses, does not survive as long on certain surfaces and in the air when exposed to high amounts of ultraviolet light and warm and humid conditions.

NOTE NOT one use of the word "BLEACH"!@!! AND neither did Trump use the word "BLEACH"!!!
BUT BIDEN DID!

Hmmm... calling BBC "FAKE NEWS" eh?
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.
But again... Trump never used the word "bleach"!
FACTS:
Trump NEVER even suggested drinking bleach!
Here are Trump's exact words again you seem to think people don't use the Internet just because YOU don't!
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator,
"and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
NOTE!!! Trump is referencing this study!
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly...

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

WHERE IS THE WORD "BLEACH" used by Trump? WHERE!!!

William N. Bryan, the acting undersecretary for science and technology at the Homeland Security Department, detailed recent lab studies carried out by the agency at the U.S. Army’s high-level biosecurity laboratory at Fort Detrick, Md.
The results, which have not been peer reviewed but were briefed to the press and on live television via slides, largely match other laboratory studies and the suspicions of some researchers by showing that the novel coronavirus, like many other viruses, does not survive as long on certain surfaces and in the air when exposed to high amounts of ultraviolet light and warm and humid conditions.

NOTE NOT one use of the word "BLEACH"!@!! AND neither did Trump use the word "BLEACH"!!!
BUT BIDEN DID!

So according to you when you watch Biden say "drank bleach".... that's false news??

How many times we gonna go over the same tired ground, healthmyths?
I mean, are that desperate to distract from the fact that your savior is a moron and that he stood up in front of the nation and suggested injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way" as methods of combating the virus that was running roughshod over our country?...exacerbated by him being completely unfit for the job he was elected to do?

This was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES standing up in front of the country that was looking to him for leadership and reassurance.....and says this.:auiqs.jpg:
The only thing he suggested we research injecting was UV Light, which has been used in the medical field for a while now.

I didn't say he did say that.. It's documented what he actually said.

However, it was one of the first times our Poison Control Center actually had to issue a warning after Trump spoke because they believed that's EXACTLY what some people would do. :auiqs.jpg:
Cause what else did you think people were going to think when he said "disinfectants"?

You see, when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES stands up in front of the country and says stuff like this..people tend to listen. :)

Honestly, this like a dozen posts on this same topic I've seen from you.
What is it that you are trying to prove here? That Trump isn't a moron?..well, that ship has sailed. :laughing0301:
They had to put out that warning because of the lies of the Lamestream media, Simp.

this is not trump'[s greatest spin. #1 was assertion, in the colorado case, that he never took an oath to support and defend the constitution, a claim in opposition to the fact that trump claims the biggest crowd ever watched him take that very oath.
Where are your facts, because here are mine:
Spicer, Jan. 21: "Secondly, photographs of the inaugural proceedings were intentionally framed in a way, in one particular tweet, to minimize the enormous support that had gathered on the National Mall. … We know that from the platform where the president was sworn in, to 4th Street, it holds about 250,000 people. From 4th Street to the media tent is about another 220,000. And from the media tent to the Washington Monument, another 250,000 people. All of this space was full when the president took the oath of office. We know that 420,000 people used the D.C. Metro public transit yesterday, which actually compares to 317,000 that used it for President Obama’s last inaugural. This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration — period — both in person and around the globe."
Now prove there were fewer!

This is another attempt by the MAGA Cult to say "this is what he meant to say."
Over and over you clowns do this.

So for clarity, ONCE and FOR ALL, what did trump mean when he said this ..... And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Hmmm... calling BBC "FAKE NEWS" eh?

But again... Trump never used the word "bleach"!
FACTS:
Trump NEVER even suggested drinking bleach!
Here are Trump's exact words again you seem to think people don't use the Internet just because YOU don't!
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator,
"and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
NOTE!!! Trump is referencing this study!
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly...

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.

WHERE IS THE WORD "BLEACH" used by Trump? WHERE!!!
Don’t confuse these idiots with reality. They don’t do that.

This is another attempt by the MAGA Cult to say "this is what he meant to say."
Over and over you clowns do this.

So for clarity, ONCE and FOR ALL, what did trump mean when he said this ..... And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
UV light, Simp.

The only disinfecting he ever mentions.

What a moron.

They had to put out that warning because of the lies of the Lamestream media, Simp.
No, they didn't feeb. They put it out because the Bumbler-in-Chief said it. :auiqs.jpg:
Hell, even the companies that manufacture the disinfectants knew what was coming.

But you go right on and support him. He needs your money and your devotion. :)

I didn't say he did say that.. It's documented what he actually said.

However, it was one of the first times our Poison Control Center actually had to issue a warning after Trump spoke because they believed that's EXACTLY what some people would do. :auiqs.jpg:
Cause what else did you think people were going to think when he said "disinfectants"?

You see, when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES stands up in front of the country and says stuff like this..people tend to listen. :)

Honestly, this like a dozen posts on this same topic I've seen from you.
What is it that you are trying to prove here? That Trump isn't a moron?..well, that ship has sailed. :laughing0301:
Then maybe you should get more facts!

During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat. The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.

I just quoted you saying that Trump said to inject bleach, right after you said you didn't.
PROVE to me the exact words and the message where I said Trump said inject bleach!

TRUMP never used the word BLEACH... I was telling dummies like you that BIDEN said...

No, they didn't feeb. They put it out because the Bumbler-in-Chief said it. :auiqs.jpg:
Hell, even the companies that manufacture the disinfectants knew what was coming.

But you go right on and support him. He needs your money and your devotion. :)
Quote him saying to inject bleach, liar.

Forum List

Back