Oddball's Totally Awesome Paragliding Thread

No hijack....Just instruction.

I took up paragliding because the free fall was nothing compared to the canopy time.

That lesson was learned at Snohomish, when I wished that my hop-and-pop skydives could have included some instruction on thermaling to enjoy the view.

If you want to hurtle to the ground like a rock, skydive.

If you want to soar with the eagles, paraglide and/or hang glide.

I see gliders all over Cayucos, Calif, Oddball. BEAUTIFUL scenery on the ground..I can imagine what it's like up there! Your friends should give it a try. Lots of ocean, sand dunes, meadows.

No hijack....Just instruction.

I took up paragliding because the free fall was nothing compared to the canopy time.

That lesson was learned at Snohomish, when I wished that my hop-and-pop skydives could have included some instruction on thermaling to enjoy the view.

If you want to hurtle to the ground like a rock, skydive.

If you want to soar with the eagles, paraglide and/or hang glide.
I can only imagine the awesomeness of gliding like an eagle..MAN!!!

I envy you guys. If only I could do that before I kick the bucket. But I'd be too afraid of knocking out a joint and ....shudder....pain.

My first video, which depicts a landing not too different from that of skydivers....

Landing at Marshall - YouTube

You should put this song to one of your vids of your paragliding experiences. So totally gnarly and way cool. I wanna do that at least once before I die

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur8ftRFb2Ac]Christopher Cross - Ride Like The Wind - YouTube[/ame]

96% uploaded...Can't wait....

It's shot from the place that I decided paragliding is for me....And it totally is.

The suspense is killing me and I was there!

Stay tuned.....
Come back Shane! Shane, come back.

Of all the times my computer and phone were out, look who who came back around the same time and who I missed. :eusa_sick:

/fussbudget

Forum List

Back