Odd thought of the day: "Would cows drink human milk"?

I don't know, I just ask the questions... :dunno:
That's just as gross as humans drinking cows' milk
Whats gross about it?

Everything.

Cow's milk is made for one reason only. To make baby cows big and fat as fast as possible. Maybe that's why we have so many fat Americans.

If drinking the mammary secretions of animals isn't gross then why don't you drink rat's milk, or possum milk, or lion, tiger or elephant milk?
So, you're one of those.

If drinking milk was so bad for us, why is it that you'll see mothers of all species willing to nurse babies from other species and more than that, the babies of those other species actually thriving from doing so.

Milk is natures way of providing nutrition.

As for fat, fat is nature's best and healthiest source of energy. Fat provides 9 calories of energy per gram whereas carbohydrates and protein only provide 4.

So, I'm pretty sure that people don't drink the milk from many animals out of a psychological phobia of doing os, along with the fact the milk of some species is likely to taste bad.

So, maybe you should update (or learn) the definition of gross.

The term gross is completely subjective.

And cow's milk is nature's way of providing nutrition to baby cows not baby humans and certainly not adult humans.
Yet, it provides nutrition to an assortment of other species. The term Gross has a specific definition. The problem with people these days is that they tend to just make up any definition that fits their own nonsense.

Is pus gross to you? Because with every glass, milk, you are drinking a certain amount of pus, which is legally allowed in milk. In the US, 750,000 somatic cells are legally allowed in every milliliter of milk.

According to the USDA one in six dairy cows suffers from clinical mastitis. If you don't know what that is go ahead and google it. Be sure to have your barf bag ready.

15f9bfdd09135e06ed2fda983455d430.jpg

Whats gross about it?

It's much more than just gross. If you sincerely want an answer to your question, watch this, watch the whole thing:

That is nonsense of course.

Without watching the video you call it nonsense? Do you not realize how ignorant is to call something nonsense without even looking at it?

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

Cow's milk is made for one reason only. To make baby cows big and fat as fast as possible. Maybe that's why we have so many fat Americans.

If drinking the mammary secretions of animals isn't gross then why don't you drink rat's milk, or possum milk, or lion, tiger or elephant milk?
So, you're one of those.

If drinking milk was so bad for us, why is it that you'll see mothers of all species willing to nurse babies from other species and more than that, the babies of those other species actually thriving from doing so.

As for fat, fat is nature's best and healthiest source of energy. Fat provides 9 calories of energy per gram whereas carbohydrates and protein only provide 4.

So, I'm pretty sure that people don't drink the milk from many animals out of a psychological phobia of doing os, along with the fact the milk of some species is likely to taste bad.

And cow's milk is nature's way of providing nutrition to baby cows not baby humans and certainly not adult humans.
Yet, it provides nutrition to an assortment of other species. The term Gross has a specific definition. The problem with people these days is that they tend to just make up any definition that fits their own nonsense.

Is pus gross to you? Because with every glass, milk, you are drinking a certain amount of pus, which is legally allowed in milk. In the US, 750,000 somatic cells are legally allowed in every milliliter of milk.

According to the USDA one in six dairy cows suffers from clinical mastitis. If you don't know what that is go ahead and google it. Be sure to have your barf bag ready.

So, again. It is nonsense. Milk, for the past 4 millennia, has had some form of pus in it. The real concern with milk is that Antibiotics that are present due to the injection of cows for growth. These growth hormones are what is responsible for young women reaching puberty and maturity at earlier and earlier ages.

Whats gross about it?

It's much more than just gross. If you sincerely want an answer to your question, watch this, watch the whole thing:

Without watching the video you call it nonsense? Do you not realize how ignorant is to call something nonsense without even looking at it?

I've seen it, I've even read the literature. It is agenda-driven political nonsense. Case closed.

As far as I know, humans are the only animals that, even into adulthood, routinely consume milk and milk-based products.

Arguably, we're evolved for it. Those of us who are old enough to remember the Four Food Groups will remember that dairy was one of them.

I love drinking milk. Probably my favorite beverage.

In the 1960s I was in Germany as a lad of 19. I went to a German restaurant. I ordered a glass of milk with my dinner.

The waiter laughed his ass off and said in a very loud voice that everybody in the restaurant could hear "Milch iss for da Babies".

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

So, you're one of those.

So, again. It is nonsense. Milk, for the past 4 millennia, has had some form of pus in it. The real concern with milk is that Antibiotics that are present due to the injection of cows for growth. These growth hormones are what is responsible for young women reaching puberty and maturity at earlier and earlier ages.

You asked why it is gross, I answered, one in six dairy cows have mastitis. In addition to that, in factory farms most of the cows are sick.

But that is just one thing out of many. There are numerous reasons to ditch dairy. Every time you purchase milk or other dairy products you are supporting stealing a calf away from his mother, on the first or second day of life. So after nine months of carrying the baby, the mother bonds with the baby, licking her newborn calf, and almost immediately after that, the dairy industry callously and roughly steals the baby away from the mother, causing deep distress to both the mother and the baby. Former dairy farmers have attested that sometimes mother cows cry out for weeks, looking for their baby. YOU are causing that suffering by drinking milk, when it is absolutely unnecessary.

And that's just one thing, there are numerous other reasons. Why don't you just watch the video?

Last edited:
Whats gross about it?

I've seen it, I've even read the literature. It is agenda-driven political nonsense. Case closed.

That is absolutely false. You are being willfully ignorant. All the horrible things about dairy are demonstrably true. You can turn your eyes, but it doesn't change the reality.

This excellent quote sums up one of the reasons why I never again want to participate in the exploitation and cruelty that is inherent in dairy.

56483224-2142874289114771-1604144528137125888-o.jpg

Whats gross about it?

Everything.

So, you're one of those.

Wrong again.

I can think raw oysters are gross even though other people love to suck them down.

The term is 100% subjective unless you are using it as a measurement or an accounting term
Goodbye. You simply refuse to acknowledge that you could possibly be wrong. Gross is a very defined term, not subject to anything but its definition.

You say that but you haven't provided that definition have you?

Any and all descriptions involving taste or palatability are 100% subjective. Hence my oyster reference.

Why can't some tolerate glucose?

Glucose is the fuel on which our bodies run.

To be completely unable to tolerate it would be fatal.

Now, as a diabetic, I have to be very careful about putting too much glucose into my body too quickly. But nevertheless, without glucose (or other carbohydrates which my body would convert to glucose), I would die just the same as anyone else.

It's why we pasteurize milk before it can be commercially sold. It's why we cook a lot of our foods. It's why various other forms of processing have to be done to some kinds of foods.

It's pretty much impossible to produce any food that comes from its source, sterile and free of any stuff that we might consider “gross”, if not actually pathogenic.

I've heard that perhaps as much as ⅓ of chicken meat has detectable fecal contamination. That's why we do not eat it raw.

If what you just said about milk grosses you out, then you surely do not want to know what is in anything else that you eat.

Forum List

Back