ODC protesters hit by car that sped up to hit them

Chris,Fat Ed, O'Butthead, and MaddOxen are working on an excuse to blame the OWS accident on the Tea-Party. they will do their own opinions on the violence after they spend the first 1/2 hour of their programs accusing Herman Cain of feeling up 14 women.

So when will Obama make a plea for his OWS to stop destroying their own towns and running over people? he goes around the world making senseless and boring speeches, yet when all hell breaks loose with his own "Obama Riots",,,,not a peep from the Holy One. and he has a Nobel Peace Prize?

True story: When I was driving through Glastonbury, just after the famous music festival, on a glorious Monday morning, with the top down.... some dude jumped out in front of my car too. I too sped up. He moved - fast. LMAO. I then spotted two police officers parked at the side of the road, both leaning on their car watching. I slowed down, they applauded, I laughed, they laughed and I drove on.

Lesson: do not jump out in front of me. If you die, I will not care. LMAO

Another true story. We had a similiar situation on our picket line 11 years ago. There was a scab driving through it and deliberately swerved at a couple of our union brothers. It was good for him that he didn't hit them. However, it was bad for him that one of our brothers knew who he was and where he lived.

To this day I still cannot reveal what happened to him, his car and his house. :eusa_hand: Suffice it to say he'll never do it again.

LOL Yes you are real anonymous tough guys. :lmao:

He learned a tough lesson. Problem solved. You can't argue with success.

If ONLY due to union thuggery, the people need to be armed at all times and willing to defend themselves.

I actually feel sorry for the thousands of squirrels who have had to relocate from the blocks the OWS Shitters have either taken over, or crapped on.

True story: When I was driving through Glastonbury, just after the famous music festival, on a glorious Monday morning, with the top down.... some dude jumped out in front of my car too. I too sped up. He moved - fast. LMAO. I then spotted two police officers parked at the side of the road, both leaning on their car watching. I slowed down, they applauded, I laughed, they laughed and I drove on.

Another true story. We had a similiar situation on our picket line 11 years ago. There was a scab driving through it and deliberately swerved at a couple of our union brothers. It was good for him that he didn't hit them. However, it was bad for him that one of our brothers knew who he was and where he lived.

To this day I still cannot reveal what happened to him, his car and his house. :eusa_hand: Suffice it to say he'll never do it again.

Nothing similar at all. I didn't swerve to try and hit anyone. Some stoner deliberately jumped out in front of my car. I'm a female, driving on my own, with the top down. You think I'm dumb enough to stop? Fuck that. His choice to move or not. Personal responsibility.

SCAB=American that wants to WORK.

Yeah like those jobs were yours to begin with. YOU are another asshole that thinks companies exist just to give jobs, and throw fits when things don't go your way.

Get over yourself asswipe. YOU are part of the problem...you and ALL yer Union buddies.

Last edited:

Knowing you pansies, you likely went over there and had a good "cry in" on his lawn...

I understand why you wouldn't want to reveal that....

You have to look forward to the spring/summer Tea-Party gatherings, and to see how clean they leave their destinations. Remember the mess left behind from the 2000 people who showed up to watch Ed Schultz crap his pants on the national lawn? Will MSNBC cover the 2012 Tea Party Rallies?

From the same night/event.

What also happened - that the media isn't reporting - (included in the video is the aftermath of the protestors who got "run over"!)

Occupy DC protesters tried to force entry into the Washington Convention Center on Friday, where Americans for Prosperity is hosting their “Defending the American Dream Summit.” The protesters also formed roadblocks, surrounding the convention center and only allowing non-luxury cars to pass.

→ Watch It! ←

You get between a mob of the entitled and their entitlements, very bad things will happen to you. There is no defense, there is no appeal, there are no extenuations. Just swift, sure and merciless "justice".

Forum List

Back