Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's time for them to start occupying the prison system

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
...appropriately dressed as a jester. What a fucking joke this cluster has become!

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Reaction score
This is expected, and I understand that Mr Obama has come out in support of the movement.

No surprise there either. Good question though, where are the blacks?

I took this yesterday at Occupy Youngstown, a place that is about 50% black.......

Reaction score
Here's an idea, why not Cally,Oregon and Washington form their own nation, print their own money and grow their own marrywanna, and leave the other 54 States alone!!!!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Reaction score
This is expected, and I understand that Mr Obama has come out in support of the movement.

I took this yesterday at Occupy Youngstown, a place that is about 50% black.......
At home spending there wellfare on crack, pot, weed and booze. Most of them don't give a damn about either tea party or OWS.

Last edited:

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not seeing all the similarities between OWS and TPM.:lol:
Ah But OWS loves the Tea Party They want to find common ground...

See the sign says so............:eusa_whistle:
Now that is some funny shit right there.:lmao: They HATED the TPM and EVERY part of their message from the word go, but now they want to join hands with them??:lol:

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Reaction score

I think Obama is trying to blow the next election. Deliberately. If he encourages this and it grows to the proportions of the civil unrest of the 1960s he will be out on his ass. We, here in the south, have held our breath for 3 years now. Just wanting to get through this without any violence. Now he is egging them on! I mean if he is SO for 'the people' then why did he give all their money to banks and brokerage houses?

Last edited:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List