Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

No surprise to me. Bill Ayers, the terrorist pig and piece of shit, hates the USA and fully supports OWS.

ayers-flag-color-1.jpg

This is expected, and I understand that Mr Obama has come out in support of the movement.

No surprise there either. Good question though, where are the blacks?

DSCF1353.jpg

I took this yesterday at Occupy Youngstown, a place that is about 50% black.......

Here's an idea, why not Cally,Oregon and Washington form their own nation, print their own money and grow their own marrywanna, and leave the other 54 States alone!!!!

This is expected, and I understand that Mr Obama has come out in support of the movement.

DSCF1353.jpg

I took this yesterday at Occupy Youngstown, a place that is about 50% black.......

At home spending there wellfare on crack, pot, weed and booze. Most of them don't give a damn about either tea party or OWS.

Last edited:

DSCF1353.jpg

I think Obama is trying to blow the next election. Deliberately. If he encourages this and it grows to the proportions of the civil unrest of the 1960s he will be out on his ass. We, here in the south, have held our breath for 3 years now. Just wanting to get through this without any violence. Now he is egging them on! I mean if he is SO for 'the people' then why did he give all their money to banks and brokerage houses?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back