OC in the house!

Hello all. Looking forward to having some fine conversations....
Welcome OC! Good to have you with us. Anyone whose avi is a cat made of orange slices gets my vote!
Make yourself to home and have a snack.
1592849179658.png

So it's a typical political website. I'm good with that as long as moderation is unbiased and speech isn't too PC-censored.

Welcome!

No it is not an usual political forum, this one allows various opposing viewpoints very well, too many forums are often one sided, allowing stalking and harassment of the opposing viewpoint run free, here that is not acceptable.

Moderators are not supposed to censor content, but do remove off topic, flaming, trolling, threatening crap.

I reported a few off topic trolling crap in the environmental forum, that were removed the next morning.

Welcome!

No it is not an usual political forum, this one allows various opposing viewpoints very well, too many forums are often one sided, allowing stalking and harassment of the opposing viewpoint run free, here that is not acceptable.

Moderators are not supposed to censor content, but do remove off topic, flaming, trolling, threatening crap.

I reported a few off topic trolling crap in the environmental forum, that were removed the next morning.
Sounds great. All I require is a level playing field and (hopefully) a decent sense of humor. I do grammar nazi on occasion, but am trying to get over it. Some musician guitar nerds would be welcome company as well...

Welcome!

I myself am off topic trolling crap.

DON'T JUDGE ME!

Forum List

Back