Boris The Animal, AKA Bassman, AKA PrevostMan

Yeah, yeah. I know. I signed up here some time ago, but with the current crop of pussies overmoderating and banning at will at another forum that shall remain nameless, I've decided to get more active here. Considering that several partners in crime are here with me.
Yeah, yeah. I know. I signed up here some time ago, but with the current crop of pussies overmoderating and banning at will at another forum that shall remain nameless, I've decided to get more active here. Considering that several partners in crime are here with me.
Hi, there, Boris! I'm sure we'll all be delighted to have your barks, growls and screams added to the general merriment.
Have a nummy.
1592856224269.png

Hi, there, Boris! I'm sure we'll all be delighted to have your barks, growls and screams added to the general merriment.
Have a nummy.
View attachment 353619
It will never go away? with,POM? It's, a luv _hatred thing ol lady? I tried to spare you guys? I tried to lure him back home ?go back… I tried to lure him back over there , where he came from? and he belongs? nuff said?

It will never go away? with,POM? It's, a luv _hatred thing ol lady? I tried to spare you guys? I tried to lure him back home ?go back… I tried to lure him back over there , where he came from? and he belongs? nuff said?
Well, you tried, Cyndi. I suppose I shouldn't have fed him; you know what they say about feeding the bears.

Well, you tried, Cyndi. I suppose I shouldn't have fed him; you know what they say about feeding the bears.? Do you want to arm bears?
ok? I guess we could ? but what in the hell? we doing to do with Him? me and mindful? whf?

ok? I guess we could ? but what in the hell? we doing to do with Him? me and mindful? whf?
Cyndi, how did that get in your quote box? I never said "Do you want to arm bears?" Never, ever change my quotes in a post box. If you do it again, I'll report it and hope you get sent to banned camp for the summer.

Cyndi, how did that get in your quote box? I never said "Do you want to arm bears?" Never, ever change my quotes in a post box. If you do it again, I'll report it and hope you get sent to banned camp for the summer.
Trump did it.

I remember you
Didnt miss you at all

I remember you
Didnt miss you at all
Oh goodie. Another moron.

*Waving* Hi!!!

I remember you
Didnt miss you at all
Oh goodie. Another moron.

How dare you! Rightwinger ain't no moron. He's an imbecile! There's a difference, y'know.

Forum List

Back