Observations about Trump

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
President Trump seems to get energized when he talks about negotiating with foreign leaders about trade matters. His most consistent focus seems to be anything in past deals or present trade status that is “unfair” to the United States.

This is one of the main complaints he has about the incumbent. Not only does Brandon not make particularly good deals for us (when he does anything at all), but Brandon seems much more concerned with the “needs” and desires of the other sides.

Is there anything wrong with placing our national interests above that of other nations when you’re the President? I don’t think so. In fact, I’m sure that the other leaders place their nations’ interests well above ours.

One other observation. Back in the day, President Kennedy noted (quite correctly in my view) that WE should never negotiate out of fear but that we should never fear to negotiate. Trump seemingly took that to heart. He met even with that roly poly piece of shit from North Korea, Kim Jung Un. By contrast, Brandon never makes any step that hasn’t been trod before. And he keeps getting the same shit results.

Trump has his faults. It’s ok to acknowledge it. But maybe it’s time to talk about his strengths, too.

President Trump seems to get energized when he talks about negotiating with foreign leaders about trade matters. His most consistent focus seems to be anything in past deals or present trade status that is “unfair” to the United States.

This is one of the main complaints he has about the incumbent. Not only does Brandon not make particularly good deals for us (when he does anything at all), but Brandon seems much more concerned with the “needs” and desires of the other sides.

Is there anything wrong with placing our national interests above that of other nations when you’re the President? I don’t think so. In fact, I’m sure that the other leaders place their nations’ interests well above ours.

One other observation. Back in the day, President Kennedy noted (quite correctly in my view) that WE should never negotiate out of fear but that we should never fear to negotiate. Trump seemingly took that to heart. He met even with that roly poly piece of shit from North Korea, Kim Jung Un. By contrast, Brandon never makes any step that hasn’t been trod before. And he keeps getting the same shit results.

Trump has his faults. It’s ok to acknowledge it. But maybe it’s time to talk about his strengths, too.
Trump was inept at making deals
He knew how to break them but not how to forge new ones

Problem is, nobody trusted Trump because of his lies and breaking of past agreements

Trump was inept at making deals
He knew how to break them but not how to forge new ones

Problem is, nobody trusted Trump because of his lies and breaking of past agreements
Sometimes didn't even try, as breaking old without doing new was enough for him, simply because it repudiated in his mind the last office holder, whether he had a plan or not.

And yet he failed to get any better trade deals done in his time in office.

Get lost old man. It's been established I'm no Trump fanatic. Stop stop your fcking trolling and stalking already
Boredtoseeya can’t stop. Brief meaningless quips and attempts at wit (failed attempts) are all she has. That’s why I put it on ignore.

Forum List

Back