Obese View Host Navarro triggered by Unvaxxed

Stay at home and you won't see us. Problem solved.

Navarro says Covid is back with a vengeance. Last I checked a couple days ago, there had been ONE death from Omicron in the USA.

More people have died in pencil-sharpener accidents.

And considering all those who ARE vaccinated, still wearing masks, distancing and all, off-hand I'd say that if Covid is back with a vengeance despite all that, then obviously, none of this crap really works.

Navarro says Covid is back with a vengeance. Last I checked a couple days ago, there had been ONE death from Omicron in the USA.

And considering all those who ARE vaccinated, still wearing masks, distancing and all, off-hand I'd say that if Covid is back with a vengeance despite all that, then obviously, none of this crap really works.
I just went shopping for the first time in a couple of weeks. The nearest cluster of cheap(er) stores are all in New York. I witnessed hundreds of signs that said, "Masks are mandatory, regardless of vaccine status. By order of the Governor"

I told My wife, next time, we'll drive the extra dozen miles and shop in-state where we aren't forced to obey the dictates of a fascist regime.

No shits given about what that land-whale has to say.

IMHO a show like The View is about like Storage Wars.....Your brain cells die at a accelerated rate and pour out your ears.....I suspect each episode shaves a point or two off their viewership's IQs.....And let's face it, they can't stand the loss.

substitute the word vengeance with the word "Democrat Party" and it all becomes clear.

"And considering all those who ARE vaccinated, still wearing masks, distancing and all, off-hand I'd say that if Covid is back with a Democrat Party despite all that, then obviously, none of this crap really works."

Fat gal Ana Navarro is worried about you unvaxxed. She say, 'she don't wants to see you.' She should be worried, she' s a prime candidate for covid.

BIG gal.

Hey, as long as the Trump rubes stay away, the probability of her dying goes way down!

53dec02f-679c-4ca6-9ce6-22067cc08b12-jpeg.576697

I witnessed hundreds of signs that said, "Masks are mandatory, regardless of vaccine status. By order of the Governor"

I just wonder who is printing and putting up all these signs and who among the staff of each retail outlet is qualified and empowered to make medical decisions for others and enforce state laws? And what will they do if you're not wearing one, drag you bodily out of the store, lock the doors, or call the state police having you arrested? And what would be the charge or crime? Oh wait: edicts from the governor are not even laws unless the legislature has ruled on them.

I just wonder who is printing and putting up all these signs and who among the staff of each retail outlet is qualified and empowered to make medical decisions for others and enforce state laws? And what will they do if you're not wearing one, drag you bodily out of the store, lock the doors, or call the state police having you arrested? Oh wait: edicts from the governor are not laws unless the legislature has ruled on them.
It's New York. They only pretend to have a republican form of government. The truth is, the Governor is King/Queen and all law enforcement supports them. The citizens are no more than vassals tasked with earning taxation so that they can live a good life, away from the unwashed.

It's New York. They only pretend to have a republican form of government. The truth is, the Governor is King/Queen and all law enforcement supports them. The citizens are no more than vassals tasked with earning taxation so that they can live a good life, away from the unwashed.

Yeah, I have a buddy who lives in Up State. He calls it Cuomostan.

That said, several years back when they tried to issue a gun confiscation plan, most of the police, etc., told them to go pound sand, they would not enforce it.

I just went shopping for the first time in a couple of weeks. The nearest cluster of cheap(er) stores are all in New York. I witnessed hundreds of signs that said, "Masks are mandatory, regardless of vaccine status. By order of the Governor"

I told My wife, next time, we'll drive the extra dozen miles and shop in-state where we aren't forced to obey the dictates of a fascist regime.
There you go... off to shop someplace where less is more.

I just wonder who is printing and putting up all these signs and who among the staff of each retail outlet is qualified and empowered to make medical decisions for others and enforce state laws? And what will they do if you're not wearing one, drag you bodily out of the store, lock the doors, or call the state police having you arrested? And what would be the charge or crime? Oh wait: edicts from the governor are not even laws unless the legislature has ruled on them.
I live in and undisclosed location in rural CA where very few adhere to the face-diaper mandate. Shhhh....

Fortunately, we don't have mask mandates here. There are a few stores with signs up insisting on mask regardless of vaccine status, especially in the more blue areas of town. I walk up, see that sign, and turn right around to take my money elsewhere. If I'm working delivery, I'll go inside without the mask and tell them which delivery I'm there for. If they insist I put on a mask, I hold my phone up in front of them, hit "Cancel Delivery", and walk right back out. Life's too short to be lectured to and harassed by people you're doing a favor for.

Forum List

Back