Obamas speech to the Congressional Black Caucus broken down

"kick off your slippers". (stop being lazy)

"put on your marching shoes". (get to work)

"shake it off". (stop waiting for handouts)

"stop complaining". (i can't do anymore for you)

"stop crying". (all your whining isn't helping me)

"we are going to press on". (even though I just insulted you beyond belief I know your dumb enough to vote for me anyway so start helping)

Can you imagine any other president doing this and the shit fit the liberals and the media would have about a president taking forgranted a specific race and segment of the voting population? It speaks volumes about the lengths to which Obama will go to ENFORCE his ideology.

Sounds to me like he's "enforcing" American values and work ethic. That's a bad thing now?!?! :eek:

He said what conservatives want to say, and you want to hang him for it. What an idiot to even start this thread, but we do not expect any better.

I WANT TO HANG HIM?

More like I want him to stop thinking he is god and can demand people support him at will.

what crap you pretend.

Prove Obama thinks hes god.

Who does Palin think she is?

"we are going to press on". (even though I just insulted you beyond belief I know your dumb enough to vote for me anyway so start helping)

Can you imagine any other president doing this and the shit fit the liberals and the media would have about a president taking forgranted a specific race and segment of the voting population? It speaks volumes about the lengths to which Obama will go to ENFORCE his ideology.

I'm confused. You're republican, isn't this what you WANT?

Sounds to me like he's "enforcing" American values and work ethic. That's a bad thing now?!?! :eek:

He said what conservatives want to say, and you want to hang him for it. What an idiot to even start this thread, but we do not expect any better.

I WANT TO HANG HIM?

More like I want him to stop thinking he is god and can demand people support him at will.

This is all in your head, laying off of the grain alcohol might help.

Your statement is moronic.

First of all its not his or anyone's job to "enforce" any values.

Second, how the hell is working on his behalf to further his agenda an American value?

You're the one that used the word 'enforced'. I just repeated what you said. As for his values being American, if you don't believe it, you're just the kind of person that's going to cost the Rs the election. Regardless of what people may think about his record, the majority isn't going to swallow the "unAmerican" crap you're peddling.

Last edited:
Your statement is moronic.

First of all its not his or anyone's job to "enforce" any values.

Second, how the hell is working on his behalf to further his agenda an American value?

You're the one that used the word 'enforced'. I just repeated what you said. As for his values being American, if you don't believe it, you're just the kind of person that's going to cost the Rs the election. Regardless of what people may think about his record, the majority isn't going to swallow the "unAmerican" crap you're peddling.

Lol, that ideology belongs right up there with Sharia law, friend.

obama015.jpg

Maxine Waters is even caving in on Obama.

Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., a member of the Congressional Black Caucus who's been critical this year of President Obama's response to the high unemployment within the black community, said she found it "curious" that Mr. Obama this weekend told black leaders to "stop complaining."

"I don't know who he was talking to because we're certainly not complaining," Waters said on CBS' "The Early Show." "We're working. We support him, and we're protecting that base because we want people to be enthusiastic about him when that election rolls around."

Waters and other CBC members this year have said Mr. Obama should do more to directly address the black unemployment rate, which is nearly double the national average. The Labor Department earlier this month said unemployment rate among African-Americans was 16.7 percent in August, while the overall unemployment rate last month was 9.1 percent. Among black youth, the unemployment rate was 46.5 percent in August, the government said.

No complaining here--:lol: At 16.7% unemployment in the black community they should be screaming.

Obama just takes the black community for granted to speak to them like this.

Here is the complete video

CBC member Maxine Waters reacts to Obama: We're not complaining - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Now if this was a white President talking to a white caucas of supporters- in this manner-the white President polling numbers would drop to ZERO--reflecting the job growth in August--ZERO.

View attachment 15374
And why shouldn't he ?? according to blacks on this board and all over America he has done nothing wrong ..... it's the white conservatives fault !!

Last edited:
He essentially told every black leader both elected and business owners to shut the Fuck up and deal with it.

It's the most unbelievable speech I've ever heard from a president.

He literally told everyone to STFU

It's so crazy had I not heard it for myself I wouldn't have believed it.

I wish he would just Shut The Fuck Up. :anj_stfu:

If Herman Cain would have said it you'd be happier than a sissy with a bag full of dicks.

Have not fear.

The black community will vote for Barry no matter what.

Sad but true. They seem incapable of independant thought and must vote based on skin color

93% support among blacks but it has nothing to do with skin color. lol

Did skin color get Clinton, Gore or Kerry 90%+ of the black vote?

This is an example of why blacks consider tea party members racist. Either you are too stupid and uninformed to know the percentage of the black vote that went for past democratic presidential nominees or you are a fraudulent huckster piece of shit who creates "facts" to prove his point. Which is it?

Have not fear.

Sad but true. They seem incapable of independant thought and must vote based on skin color

This is an example of why blacks consider tea party members racist. Either you are too stupid and uninformed to know the percentage of the black vote that went for past democratic presidential nominees or you are a fraudulent huckster piece of shit who creattes "facts" to prove his point. Which is it?

The promise of fucking handouts is what keeps all minorities bound to the democratic party. Care to share the source for your stats?

This is an example of why blacks consider tea party members racist. Either you are too stupid and uninformed to know the percentage of the black vote that went for past democratic presidential nominees or you are a fraudulent huckster piece of shit who creattes "facts" to prove his point. Which is it?

The promise of fucking handouts is what keeps all minorities bound to the democratic party. Care to share the source for your stats?

I think I'm getting a clearer picture. If the government continues to hand out freebies, it's all good. If you think the government is spending too much on these freebies, YOU'RE RACIST. :eusa_whistle:

Have not fear.

I dont agree with this..... I truly believe most clear thinking black voters are over the novelty of having a black POTUS.
They see him for what and who he is, and most of my friends that voted for him say "not again".

This is after all, why Obama is having a break down in the 1st place. He is trying to get his base back.

Hell, Beverly Purdue wants to suspend elections (NO, she was'nt joking either!)

Forum List

Back