Obama's response to the flood

It's funny...obama did nothing before entering politics........he was an affirmative action hire at University of Chicago......because he lied about his book......vs. Trump who built buildings, resorts and golf courses all over the world......

And the lefties try to compare the two......

I think you might want to step back and review Trump's record when it comes to business.....with a slightly more critical eye.

I will suggest that you read the following for starters.

The Making of Donald Trump, As Told by a Journalistic Nemesis - BillMoyers.com

The dude is shady.

Hilary allowed men to die, and has sold every political office for money.......she does not deserve another shot at power....this is why we keep getting crap from our politicians...you morons keep voting the crooks back into office......

It's funny...obama did nothing before entering politics........he was an affirmative action hire at University of Chicago......because he lied about his book......vs. Trump who built buildings, resorts and golf courses all over the world......

I think you might want to step back and review Trump's record when it comes to business.....with a slightly more critical eye.

The dude is shady.

Hilary allowed men to die, and has sold every political office for money.......she does not deserve another shot at power....this is why we keep getting crap from our politicians...you morons keep voting the crooks back into office......

You lie. Stop lying. Try being a halfway decent human being for five minutes.

Who's complaining about the federal response besides the usual suspects on the Right?

Nope...not complaining about the federal response....it will always be incompetent, corrupt and filled with theft, loss and abuse.....

We are pointing out how you assholes condemned Bush for not going on the ground in Louisiana after Katrina......and yet when obama no longer pretends to care because he doesn't need your votes.....you ignore it...when he doesn't go to Louisiana.......

I thought politicizing a tragedy was out of bounds,

according to the RW yakkers. All they've done is politicize this.

Pointing out how obama politicized Hurricane Katrina and also Hurricane Sandy after you guys attacked Bush is just fair play....

The dude is shady.

You lie. Stop lying. Try being a halfway decent human being for five minutes.

Says the asshole supporting democrats......you know she is a criminal....and you pretend she isn't ...you are the asshole who isn't human...

The dude is shady.

Good read. But as much as I hate Trump I do have to say Shady or not he got done what needed done and the proof is in the buildings that you can go put your hands on. Obama can't say that, The Boooosh clan can't say that, the Clinton clan can't say that and Bammy sure as hell can't say that. The electorate gets the government it deserves. Don't like the choices? Pay attention and make it so electing a politician is not a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils. Most American are to stupid and lazy to do that. Not saying you are, but that 99% are.

The dude is shady.

Good read. But as much as I hate Trump I do have to say Shady or not he got done what needed done and the proof is in the buildings that you can go put your hands on. Obama can't say that, The Boooosh clan can't say that, the Clinton clan can't say that and Bammy sure as hell can't say that. The electorate gets the government it deserves. Don't like the choices? Pay attention and make it so electing a politician is not a matter of choosing the lesser of two evils. Most American are to stupid and lazy to do that. Not saying you are, but that 99% are.

Please. He got done what needed done and Obama hasn't?

Weird logic.

Who's complaining about the federal response besides the usual suspects on the Right?
The citizens there are....I just had to wire a grand to a friend there because there has been zero .gov response because Obama is golfing and provided no leadership yet....

It's a complete fucking disaster...at least Trump is helping.....

Nope...not complaining about the federal response....it will always be incompetent, corrupt and filled with theft, loss and abuse.....

We are pointing out how you assholes condemned Bush for not going on the ground in Louisiana after Katrina......and yet when obama no longer pretends to care because he doesn't need your votes.....you ignore it...when he doesn't go to Louisiana.......

Prove the current response is incompetent.

The citizens there are....I just had to wire a grand to a friend there because there has been zero .gov response because Obama is golfing and provided no leadership yet....

You lie.

How long before Republicans blame Hillary for the flood and start a $10 million dollar investigation why she didn't stop the rain. While in the same sentence deny Global Warming is real.

You lie.

You call people liars based on only what lies between your ears. You never provide independent irrefutable basis in fact to support your cries.

God's best advice for the flood, build a boat.

He certainly didn't show up did he.

Bush was not far behind: "Warning, Get Out".

Well now that's a new one, comparing George W Bush to god. Just when you think you've seen how far delusion can carry someone you are proven wrong once again.

'A tip 'o the hat to batshittery'.

That was not a comparison.....it was simply noting a "follow in the footsteps".

The dude is shady.
I think you guys should pull you're heads out of obuthole's ass. Idiots.

The dude is shady.

Please. He got done what needed done and Obama hasn't?

Weird logic.

Yes because politicians are dirty to begin with. Aside from Americans being stuck with having to vote for the candidate that sucks less, it's a given that they are slimy. They get to do insider trading for example, they can vote them selves raises when most of the country is struggling for work and almost all the country hasn't seen a raise in years. Yeah, they are slime. So what one has to do is be able to overlook some of that crookedness, and support a candidate that matches what the voter is looking for.

Forum List

Back