Obama's overt racism has turned this nation into a powder keg

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News

He was right about the Harvard prof thing .

Funny how big giv paranoid righties had no problem with a black guy being arrested for disorderly conduct in his OWN HOME!?

Time and time again Obama has overtly displayed his racism. From his autobiography when he said (and I quote) "that's just how white folks will do ya", to his ignorant statement of "the police acted stupidly" in the Harvard professor arrest before he had any facts, to his equally ignorant statement of "if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin" before he had any facts, to his appointing racists Eric Holder to attorney general and their subsequent refusal to indict the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case, Obama's racism has transformed this nation from unified to racially divided in just 8 years. It took Obama a mere 8 years to add as much to the U.S. debt as it had taken the nation 235 years previous to accumulate and it took him a mere 8 years to undo 150 years of racial healing.

I wonder if the U.S. will ever be able to recover from the Obama reign of terror. He's run up more debt than could possibly ever be paid off, he has racially divided (and destroyed) this nation, he has destroyed the economy (first president in U.S. history to not see at least 1 year of 3% GDP growth, record number of people out of the labor force under Obama, record number of people on food stamps under Obama), and he's obliterated the U.S. Constitution. It's no wonder liberals consider him one of the best presidents in U.S. history - he's achieved every objective the modern day U.S. liberal has ever desired. Destroy the economy, destroy the U.S. Constitution, and return the racial tension that used to exist.

Dallas sniper who gunned down 5 cops 'wanted to kill white people,' chief says | Fox News

Welcome to Obama's America.

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees
While you are correct I suspect you didn't give Sarah Palin the same latitude after Giffords was shot.

But carry on, everyone loves a good hacking now and then.

What you suspect doesnt mean shit. But try changing the subject again...It might work the next time

You sure it was Obamas words and not the bullets flying? Thats missing the forest for the trees
While you are correct I suspect you didn't give Sarah Palin the same latitude after Giffords was shot.

What you suspect doesnt mean shit. But try changing the subject again...It might work the next time
I hit the nail on the head.

Sure, the nail on the head is your dick in your hand :thup:

My, someone is overly unhinged this morning.

If by overly unhinged you mean owning your ass then yeah :thup:

But that is EXACTLY what the left did.... sucks when it gets thrown back in your stanky little faces doesn't it.

If by overly unhinged you mean owning your ass then yeah :thup:
Unhinged & delusional. Not a good combination. You live near Dallas?

But that is EXACTLY what the left did.... sucks when it gets thrown back in your stanky little faces doesn't it.

Ahhh, the left did it.

The left does everything

Forum List

Back