Obama's ONLY success....

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
He split up NASA and let private companies handle a huge part of it by building the new capsuls and handling the man manned flights that will begin in 2017. Yes, PRIVATE companies. He even gave them a 6.5 billion contract.

What Obama has started by splitting up NASA and letting private companies in will blow up space travel into what i think will be a major industry such as energy industry and financial industry. Private companies will also do what NASA did for half the cost and I'd be willing to bet all space travel will eventually be done by private companies, and NASA will be mainly a research and space discovery center.

I'd be willing to bet other Presidents no matter affiliation will further what Obama has started. Got to give this asshole props for this. This is it, though.

He split up NASA and let private companies handle a huge part of it by building the new capsuls and handling the man manned flights that will begin in 2017. Yes, PRIVATE companies. He even gave them a 6.5 billion contract.

What Obama has started by splitting up NASA and letting private companies in will blow up space travel into what i think will be a major industry such as energy industry and financial industry. Private companies will also do what NASA did for half the cost and I'd be willing to bet all space travel will eventually be done by private companies, and NASA will be mainly a research and space discovery center.

I'd be willing to bet other Presidents no matter affiliation will further what Obama has started. Got to give this asshole props for this. This is it, though.

And then there is this.

"Liberals like President Obama do not want astronauts reaching for the stars, they want rocket scientists to place their focus on Planet Earth, studying global temperatures and producing research that will support green energy initiatives.

Incredibly, President Obama’s other primary mission for NASA is to reach out to the Muslim world. Last year, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden told Al Jazeera television that President Obama gave him three primary tasks: encourage children to learn about math and science, improve relations with foreign nations and “perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science … and math and engineering.”

• Banned

And then there is this.

"Liberals like President Obama do not want astronauts reaching for the stars, they want rocket scientists to place their focus on Planet Earth, studying global temperatures and producing research that will support green energy initiatives.

Incredibly, President Obama’s other primary mission for NASA is to reach out to the Muslim world. Last year, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden told Al Jazeera television that President Obama gave him three primary tasks: encourage children to learn about math and science, improve relations with foreign nations and “perhaps foremost, he wanted me to find a way to reach out to the Muslim world and engage much more with dominantly Muslim nations to help them feel good about their historic contribution to science … and math and engineering.”

Ok, maybe he was an idiot and didn't realize what he was doing, but he did do it!!!!!:)

Forum List

Back