Obama's mob is busy...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
I guarantee you, this is agitation from commies, just as all the *white nationalist* activity is.
Obama's peeps are joining up in their masses, to swell the ranks of white nationalist groups, in order to justify a coup:
Swastikas Spray-Painted On Palm Trees Near MacArthur Causeway

Earlier in the year, a "homeless man" did the same thing (homeless=antifa/commie, always):

Florida homeless man to be charged for scratching swastikas

DC's Lincoln Memorial vandalized with spray-painted expletive - CNNPolitics

lincoln-problem.jpg

All that farce looks like a readiness check of Soros loyal troops of brainwashed liberals to do whatever he tells them to do (and pays for).

Next step may be a coup. Yeap, I have been watching same crap in Ukraine. Different country, different faces but same events and same dirty hand controlling them. The events in USA are like deja vu to me.

Last edited:
I guarantee you, this is agitation from commies, just as all the *white nationalist* activity is.
Obama's peeps are joining up in their masses, to swell the ranks of white nationalist groups, in order to justify a coup:

Earlier in the year, a "homeless man" did the same thing (homeless=antifa/commie, always):

lincoln-problem.jpg

I do not believe you, k-girl. I do believe that some very confused kids who IMAGINE themselves doing the work FOR TRUMP------do as you say----but the crap does not come
FROM TRUMP and his intimates

lincoln-problem.jpg

I do not believe you, k-girl. I do believe that some very confused kids who IMAGINE themselves doing the work FOR TRUMP------do as you say----but the crap does not come
FROM TRUMP and his intimates

Total fabrication/delusion on your part. Despite the fact that there is absolutely no evidence that there are any "confused kids" doing work for Trump, or evidence that Trump is a racist.

It's just the pap being fed to the retards to encourage them to participate. Just as pap was fed to the Germans to encourage them to support Hitler's atrocities.

All that farce looks like a readiness check of Soros loyal troops of brainwashed liberals to do whatever he tells them to do (and pays for).

Next step may be a coup. Yeap, I have been watching same crap in Ukraine. Different country, different faces but same events and same dirty hand controlling them. The events in USA are like deja vu to me.

Same strategy that ramped up the mobs prior to Kristallnacht in Germany, and that motivated red mobs in every brutal commie regime.

Forum List

Back