Obama's lie versus Trump's lies.....

Trump lied that all Mexicans are rapists...

Wait actually it was the media that lied about what Trump said.

Trump lied that all the immigrants are animals.

Wait, actually it was again the media that lied about what Trump said.
Trump has a long confirmed history as a huckster and scam artist. His play on and with words is thus included in judging his truthfulness.

It's like they have all become PoliticalChics with only a fraction of her abilities and brains.

They simply don't have the BALLS or BRAINS to admit how royally they fucked up.

Trump has a long confirmed history as a huckster and scam artist. His play on and with words is thus included in judging his truthfulness.

Translation:

Trump said whatever I heard from the media, even if he didn't say that.

It's like they have all become PoliticalChics with only a fraction of her abilities and brains.

They simply don't have the BALLS or BRAINS to admit how royally they fucked up.
I love the way they fall for the traditional scam artist technique of changing the subject in mid sentence to keep his flock off balance. Seriously, it is an old and valued trick, especially when he is supposed to be answering a question.

Translation:

I don't need the media to interpret for me. I know his game.

Translation:

Your game seems to be twisting people's words to mean whatever you want them to mean.

Which makes your opinion about as useful as a CNN employees.

Translation:

Your game seems to be twisting people's words to mean whatever you want them to mean.

What the hell are you talking about? I haven't twisted words. What words are you accusing me of twisting?

Translation:

What the hell are you talking about? I haven't twisted words. What words are you accusing me of twisting?

My point is that Trump did not say every Mexican is a rapist... nor that immigrants are animals. Not very difficult if you just listen to what he says.

Translation:

My point is that Trump did not say every Mexican is a rapist... nor that immigrants are animals. Not very difficult if you just listen to what he says.
The trick and word play he used in that example is simple misdirection. He says "They are sending us their rapist..." while the conversation is focusing on Mexican immigrant. Yes, he points out later that "some" may be OK, but the important thought that Mexico is purposely sending their rapist brands all the Mexican's immigrating to America as rapist with some maybe not being rapist. So, technically you are correct, but the strategy of his speech was obvious and folks were not willing to let it go unnoticed.

Translation:

The trick and word play he used in that example is simple misdirection. He says "They are sending us their rapist..." while the conversation is focusing on Mexican immigrant. Yes, he points out later that "some" may be OK, but the important thought that Mexico is purposely sending their rapist brands all the Mexican's immigrating to America as rapist with some maybe not being rapist. So, technically you are correct, but the strategy of his speech was obvious and folks were not willing to let it go unnoticed.

Yes, technically I am correct, and the rest is you making shit up to strengthen your fake world view.

I love the way they fall for the traditional scam artist technique of changing the subject in mid sentence to keep his flock off balance. Seriously, it is an old and valued trick, especially when he is supposed to be answering a question.

Trump is a cheap huckster, charlatan and demagogue.....He always was even before he decided to stain the oval office, and he will die being a lying piece of crap who ONLY cares about himself.

(opinion)

Sorry, but Politifact has 50 pages of False, Mostly False and Pants on Fire statements involving Donald Trump.

Obama has a tenth as many in 6 times the length in office.

Your Orange Boy is nothing if not PROLIFIC! :D

lyin-trump.jpg
Blackfoot South is missing an inmate

Trump's latest lie is that the situation with kidnapped and held for ransom Central American children is caused by a Democratic law.

Someone please post the law and prove our President isn't tell us a huge lie about a current situation and event.

You are "foolishly" asking for Trump Cult Members to THINK on their own.....and THAT, my friend, is clearly AGAINST cult rules.

No fucking shit there!

Last edited:
Trump's latest lie is that the situation with kidnapped and held for ransom Central American children is caused by a Democratic law.

Someone please post the law and prove our President isn't tell us a huge lie about a current situation and event.

You are "foolishly" asking for Trump Cult Members to THINK on their own.....and THAT, my friend, is clearly AGAINST cult rules.

No not really she is a dunce as well!

This is funny!!
Obies lies were for your own good!
That was a prediction that Congress blocked in the two or three years following, not a lie. Politico often has to bend over backwards to show their fairness. LOL. 99.9% of factual lies are the gop's... GOP dupe.

Yeah....it was a huge lie.
Obama said what he expected ACA would be, and it was changed in Congress 2 years later, hardly a factual lie, a prediction d u h.

This is funny!!
That was a prediction that Congress blocked in the two or three years following, not a lie. Politico often has to bend over backwards to show their fairness. LOL. 99.9% of factual lies are the gop's... GOP dupe.

Obama said what he expected ACA would be, and it was changed in Congress 2 years later, hardly a factual lie, a prediction d u h.

That's not what he expected. That was his plan. He lied.

This is funny!!

98 percent of Americans kept their insurance

There were not thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ

Forum List

Back